[EXPERIENCE] Goetia Workings

Sitri

The Pathworking Experience (Feb 8, 2021)

Summary

The first time I met Sitri through my pathworking, he appeared as a tall, lanky leopard. Legs long, thin, they paired with the thin, longer than natural body of the beast he took the shape of. It was a bit of “uncanny valley” but in leopard form.

A cloud of smoke enveloped him, and he turned into a man with a rugged but handsome appearance. On the bridge of his nose, he wore small, round glasses. Hanging from his shoulders was a wool coat whose collar stretched up like a turtle neck around him. His outfit was loud in its color, reminding me of a peacock–rich in blues, greens, and purples. I noted at the time he was one of the few entities that didn’t seem formal when entering the temple. I considered him much more approachable.

We moved through the unlocking request quickly. He agreed to help me with my task.

SITRI: “You write beautifully and inspire others with your writing, but I’m afraid that will no longer be enough for the future.”

SAGA: “What do you mean?”

SITRI: “The lost one is making progress. We all will be called to assist in defeating the dragon’s beastly foe. The Goetia will be called to assist the writer.”

I didn’t know what to say to this. I stood silently in the nearly empty hall. I could sense something was wrong with my physical body, as if my face was on fire. If I didn’t know better, I’d say I’d been slapped.

Without warning, I was pulled into several visions, all focused on circles that seemed to never end.

The first and most powerful was a man (bald, extremely muscular, long beard), he was dressed in rags. He spun a ball and chain over his head, shouting at something we couldn’t see on screen. I’ve never seen this man before. He had some weird tattoos on his body, but I can’t even remember them now. The sky above was grey, and sandstone walls could be seen a few feet away.

I tried to pull myself out of the vision, briefly seeing I’m still standing with Sitri. My will was not strong enough, and I see another vision.

I saw a circle being traced over and over again in light on a dark canvas.Like this gif, but remove the trail and keep only the movement:

The circle and the background were in the colors Sitri was wearing. I heard his voice over the image, chanting: “Over and over again.”

I snapped myself free from the vision, standing in the hall. These visions were brought onto me by Sitri, as he then followed them with:

SITRI: “What comes up must come down. We must repeat the patterns over and over again until we get it right. There is no margin for error this time.”

I found myself often lost for words these days. My head inside and outside of the vision was spinning. The washing machine feeling on steroids.

SITRI: “Be afraid of the future, Nautela, for Saga will be no more when the future comes.”

The statement deeply disturbed me, and did for some time after. I can say, as of 2024, it no longer worries me. I believe we are forever being reborn anew from our experiences and pursuit of knowledge.

I realized in that moment that there was an unspoken truth between myself and Mysterious that–when said out loud–ruins the little game we played. Instead of a full circle in every stroke, as Sitri described it, our journey was like a pendulum from the travelling fair. We swung back and forth, and sometimes, with enough inertia, we could make a full loop. It’s why, since 2020, we felt like we often were going backwards in the narrative of our lives. We were in the backstroke, entering those situations we once faced with new eyes. Our old ways of dealing did not work and now we must try something new to “slay these dragons.”

2024 Saga is remaining optimistic that she’s doing a pretty OK job.

Something worth noting is that this is not the first time I’ve been in the same neighborhood as Sitri, for lack of a better metaphor.

SAGA200318B

A Ritual

I see Mysterious. He has these four elements represented by a torch or fire. He puts his hand over each and the flames turn white.

He is trying to recite a phrase of some unknown power (at least to me). Originally thinking I’m watching this in third person, I’m surprised when he grabs me from the nothing and repeats:

[word] [word] [word] Sitri.

Lirach Alora vega Sitri

I’m fairly convinced Mysterious was reciting the Enn for Sitri in this dream.

Everytime Mysterious says a word in the enn, I am jolted from my dream, only to fall asleep once more. I’m shaking my head from side-to-side, as if I am in immense pain or being struck by some invisible force.

Mysterious waited for me to slip back into the dream before continuing, then repeats the phrase again. The last time that he states this, all of the flames turn white and I am fully knocked awake. I sit straight up, but don’t dare open my eyes. I hear something walk across the ceiling in my bedroom, then down the hall. In my mind’s eye I see something like a spider and I know there is something right in front of me. I don’t open my eyes, afraid of what I might see.

I fall back into the bed, and bury my face into Charles’ back.

In hindsight then, and even now, I think about the uses for Sitri to the magician and have to give Mysterious some serious side-eye. In the event that you do not know, some uses for Sitri are:

• To appear desirable.
  • To incite temptation.

Given what I know in 2024, I wonder if Mysterious was using Sitri’s power to hide his true appearance.

2 Likes