Circle Readings

You know @Arianna im really waiting for my reading because some people said I’ve angelic energy around me others said death skeleton energy.

It’s frankly confusing and I want all the input I can get…

3 Likes

6 Likes

Aww. :green_heart:

5 Likes

Ah seems I missed out on an opening. Hopefuly Im around for another time.

I can see why you dont do these often. The readings do sound taxing.

1 Like

I have done @Jk999 and @Secrana

And now @Weckner have all been done.

I will try to do @Celestia and @Mythopoeia sometime today or tomorrow.

6 Likes

Thank you so much Ari!!!

2 Likes

All circle readings are done.

5 Likes

Thank you so much :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

4 Likes

I love your emojis :joy: they’re so dang well drawn

2 Likes

I get them from twitter :joy:

3 Likes

Your welcome! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

Early this morning it felt like someone was pulling me through a long tight place… almosy like being pulled through a very long vent or something.

I found myself in avery dark ritual area. There is an altar there with , a chalice, sigils, wand, the usual things you would find on an altar mostly. I was on the altar. Not sure in what form. As i have seen myself on other altars as a statue, skull, and various other things. So I assume by the way I was pulled there and my presence there it was a type of evocation. When i looked down I did appear to be standing on a sigil or some type of design.

I had somewhat of a conversation with this specific magician. Seems we have some common goals at the moment. So, Im fine where I am. Not being hurt.

However, I did decide since I was there anyway, and I feel like if I get pulled to a place by another magician that I have the right to read their circle and learn what I can about who I am dealing with.

So, while I was hanging out I read his circle. And the decided to write about it since it is a very unique one.

Most circles I see the line of the circle or the wall is made of fire. Thats cool, I like it. But very rarely I will get one that is not made of fire and when I find one I try to dig deep because these are unusual.

He circle feels to be in a field , the circle is made up of very tall grass. But dont think this is any circle because of no obvious danger like fire.

This grass is way over head high and moves and functions with understanding and thinking. Meaning it senses whats around and changes to adapt.

When I was just outside the wall the grass started to move and reform to bind together to be strong.

I placed my hands inside the grass just like I do with the fire walls, it wrapped around my wrists and then as if it recognized me it let me go.

I stepped into the circle and the first thing I saw was a piano. So this magician has a love of music. I cant recall seeing a piano in a circle before.

Interesting, that the same altar I was pulled and was on top of is also in the circle. With exact same things on it.

So, I am in a circle looking at me on an altar. Strange thing to experience.

This magician has very calculated and smooth magick. And by that I mean he takes his time. And does everything very controlled and calculated. Some magicians are a million miles an hour from start to finish. Some start strong and fizzle out… but this one is smooth and timed from start to finish. I can feel this more than see. And He is very patient. He doesnt care how long it takes to achieve his results.

There was a blood offering before I read the circle. He cut his hand with a ritual knife and poured it into a chalice. He then gave it to me to drink. I asked what else was in it… his blood and some herbs. He stated that I have had them before.

But back to the circle the chalice along with all the other tools are on the altar identical to the ones I saw.

I try to get more of his circle… the grass hides, camouflages him, and its intelligence protects. Its a grand circle. That I must say I am impressed with.

A piano tells me , by the fact its a baby grand that he enjoys finer things. Hes also dressed nice. Like no blue jeans and t shirt, but dress pants, silk shirts those types of clothing. He probably likes wearing suits.

I guess I’ll be hanging out around him for while to help with his project. Like I said we have the same goals for the time being. So we can help each other out.

4 Likes

These are so freaking cool. Definitely would love to try this. I’m going to have to keep watch for the next time these are offered so I don’t miss it! You have some amazing talent there @Arianna!

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

This circle I just read. Purple flames about knee high. Pretty. I walk around the circle taking it in, its a nice circle. Nothing too over the top. But that is deceiving.

I step inside the circle but it feels like a cold autumn day. Decaying leaves on the ground. A cold dampness to the air. There is no living magick in this circle. Its like finding an empty shell. You know that at one time it was alive and flowing with magick. But now its empty. Its like death visited this circle and now its just decaying.

Everything was sucked out of this circle. And now its just like a cold cemetery in the late fall.

Even the flames are not strong or holding up, weak flickerings. And slowly going out. Soon they will not be there either.

Ghosts haunt this circle and drain the last bit of energy from the flames.

Theres no journal, no cauldron, no spirit animal or guide, no ancestors. Nothing but dead leaves. The ghosts that are there are not ancestors. But haunts that take in last bit of energy.

Its probably the saddest circle Ive ever seen.

6 Likes

Are purple flames common?

4 Likes

Some magicians do have purple flames. Ive seen about every color.

But purple is fairly common.

5 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes

If I speak it into a circle. It manifests.

2 Likes