Bune and Dragons

Has anyone else experienced Bune with dragons? I know shes described as a 3 headed dragon. Though, I usually experience her as a very lovely woman. But she seems to always be around a shrine with a large dragon skull and speaks to me about dragons.

Yet, most of what I read from other magicians its usually something to do with her assistance with matters of wealth. So, I am curious to know if anyone else has the dragons experience with her or if its just me?

:dragon_face:

2 Likes

I haven’t, so why am I replying? Well, because it hit me like a gong when I read it. I always assumed it was because she comes to me like a very tan Caribbean or Brazilian woman. But her accent didn’t quite match that.

Anyway, I was reminded of her speech when you said that.

2 Likes

Haven’t really worked with her (though we’ve crossed paths), but this made a lot of sense to me for some reason. Gave you a like, but upon seeing @norse900 ‘s comment thought I might say something too.

2 Likes

Thank you @norse900 and @Laurel_Spider

Perhaps, I will have to take the time and write something more detailed about her and dragons in the near future.

2 Likes

When I was working through the Kasdeya stuff, some would appear as dragons. I never got the impression that it was a native form, but a significant aspect. I don’t know that Bune would be the same, but as multi-faceted as complex entities are, it wouldn’t surprise me if she had one.

2 Likes