Ari's Adventures in Time and Space

Current mood

Hot bath.

2 Likes

Sept 29, 2022

Sad news this morning. But know that you are loved. :butterfly:

4 Likes

While recently reading someones circle, who has been doing work with angels, I saw a very big blue angel. It was like the blue outlined the angel. It seemed to take up the whole circle. But the angel gave me a key.

He said it was for opening gates to other angelic realms.

Its odd. Ive never read a circle and had a message or gift for me in the circle. I have accidently pulled things I saw in a circle to myself. But Ive never been given something. Interesting.

Maybe I will ask what system they are working with.

5 Likes

Very cool :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Im about to tell the people at this job exactly what they can do with it.

2 Likes

My aunts funeral is tomorrow. Not sure if Im ready for that.

3 Likes

if you want a listening ear my dms are open :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you. Im ok right now but tomorrow will probably be a different story. When I actually see the casket and all.

2 Likes

Will be heading out to the funeral soon. I may not be on for a while just depends on everything.

3 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss. I hope she finds a beautiful new path to continue on :bouquet:

1 Like

Thank you. :heart:

1 Like

The funeral was ok. It was a funeral. I did alright until I saw how much her casket looked like my mom’s the color and the little roses on the corners. That was hard.

Then I was ok until they went to close her casket. For some reason that part was painful to me. Maybe, because my mom’s had to be closed the whole time.

She looked peaceful. So, I know she’s ok now.

The church actually had beautiful stained glass windows. Even if I’m not Christian I do love churches that are beautifully made with stained glass windows and the ones that have that gothic feel to them.

She was a sweet soul and I will miss her.

Somewhere, she has film strips (yes film strips) of me as a little girl standing on a stool and dancing and singing. I had a dress that had little jingle bells sown into the petty coats and I would make my dress jingle and dance and sing. (I may have been a gypsy in a past life)
I loved that dress and I was so upset when Mom said I had outgrown it and she gave it away. It was my jingle dress. That is what I always called it. And I’m still upset about not having my jingle dress anymore. :crying_cat_face:

I wish I could find those old filmstrips. So many happy memories of the family. At least with that side of the family. Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter were always special.

And Im rambling. So, I’ll stop now.

3 Likes

My boss at my new job asked me this morning if I wanted to be a key holder. Which means a promotion. Ive only been there like two weeks. So, I guess thats good.

2 Likes

That sounds good. Does it come with 2:30 am Saturday duty?

1 Like

No the earliest on saturday would be 5 am

1 Like

Good for you :metal:

1 Like

Thank you :metal:

1 Like
1 Like

I wish I had remembered to buy a notepad today. :confused:

1 Like

Oct. 6th 2022

Bune is speaking to me. I’ve worked with her before but this seems more serious and with a darker edge. Im trying to decide what to do. I know who I am on the inside. And I know that being that, I will need to work with someone. And Bune is offering. And part of me wants to buy part of me is holding back. It’s a choice only I can make. And I cannot take it lightly as I know it will have profound effects on me and my magicks. But not making a choice could bring effects of its own.

Light a candle and meditate

200w

With the skull of the past

5 Likes