Ari's Adventures in Time and Space

What is this circle?

White with markings in black… looks similar to the universal circle. But different …

What do you want?

I can go inside your temple, up to the circle and step inside the circle. But I cant make out what you are saying. What is it?

I feel you, but your magick feels watered down? Why are you holding back? This isnt the magick I remember.

Stop holding back. Dont be afraid, trust in it. But you know what you have to do also.

2 Likes

Ari, is it similar to this?

Or this

Or this

1 Like

Kinda like the last one but the writting was more similar to the universal circle

2 Likes

I’ve heard of people combining the UC with other things similar to these, so I thought I would ask.

2 Likes

Oh cool, I hadnt thought of that.

2 Likes

If someones got something they wanna say to me they can say it to me.

Getting your ass on your shoulders and dropping sly ass remarks … you gonna fuck around and find out.

2 Likes

One thing ive learned is that things thrive on attention. Stop the attention and the “thing” whatever it may be will usually go away or it will no longer effect you.

Its your world dont let other things dictate whats in it.

4 Likes

Like… thoughtforms…

2 Likes

Why dont I have friends like this?

3 Likes

Hahaha my boyfriend’s friends used to show up unannounced with a bottle of whiskey and force him to party with them, which they called an “ambush” (before they had kids and stuff). I never had friends like that though
Maybe we/others here can do like an astral ambush to each other??

2 Likes

I think we should!!

Im such an introvert that I dont ever just go out.

My oldest daughter was an extrovert, and would never leave me alone until I left my room and we did whatever she was insisting we go do. But now shes busy with a job and family.

My middle child and son had a very strict dad so they never get pushy about me doing stuff , like my oldest one did. But sometimes introverts have to be ambushed out of the house. Or aggravated until they give :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol agreed!

I definitely relate to this- back when I was in college and had party friends they would show up with a blunt and blast music until I emerged from my cave/dorm.
When I get a handle on astral projection, I’m going to show up unannounced twerking in the corner (warning :joy:)

2 Likes

Well, hell yea, astral party!! :tada:

2 Likes

I mean, taking out the recycling and trash to the curb counts, right?

1 Like

Ari, you asked about the Iris incense in the past. It’s $7-8 for a box of 120,

1 Like

I sure hope so!

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you!

1 Like

When your grandaughter, says Mimi I wonder what you looked like when you were young? :sob::sob:

Am I really that old. When the fuck did that happen??

2 Likes

Im so excited though, my oldest daughter bought a house :house_with_garden:

3 Likes