Ari's Adventures in Time and Space

4 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

I love it when he talks about the movie Exorcist , and says, there should be legal procedures in Hollywood to protect the name Pazuzu, he was slandered. :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes
1 Like

Damn what Camio, just did! :exploding_head:

1 Like

So, there was a spear in my left shoulder blade. It wasn’t hurting me but I could see it. A friend hhelped remove it. Big thanks!

But I realized afterwards that it wasnt hurting because it hit the blue diamond that Set had put inside that shoulder. I wrote about that at the other place.

Whats odd is I saw what looked like a bird arm (like a bird arm with no feathers) with bird claws come out of the blue diamond and appear full on, a bird/man thing.

I came and threw a blade at the one who sent the spear. It hit them in the head. I will be surprised if its not fatal.

But he said, no one tries to harm our mother

I knew he was one of the the 72 and when I looked it up he appeared just like Camio.

And what does Camio appear with, a shard sword.

Marbas came and gave me a few stitches to patch things back up.

But I cannot even really explain what it was like to see a bird arm reach out of a diamond in my back and come out fully grown and throwing blades around.

For a moment I almost tried to stop it, but something inside knew I needed to ride it out.
Glad I did.

Camio, is a badass. I think more magicians should work with him.

And thank you Marbas!

I swear that arm that reached out looked just like the arm in the picture of Camio.

5 Likes

Oh shit, “he seems to stand on ashes or coals”, diamonds are made from coal.

I guess when the spear hit the diamond, it pissed him off.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Dont yell at me because your too fucking stupid to know how to use your debit card. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Deal, Dammit!

1 Like

Sorry, I had to vent :sweat_smile:, I literally got yelled at because they were not following the directions on the self check… hit pay now, pay with credit/debit and swipe or insert card.

I dont mind helping anyone. But dont yell at me and act like its my fault you cant follow directions and swipe a card.

Its been a ruff day. And I wasnt suppose to be here tonight.

3 Likes

I joined the gym. Yay, me.

4 Likes

I think I just want to be done with it.

2 Likes

The gym?

No, the gym is fine.

I went to the gym for the first time in a gnostic aeon. :joy:

3 Likes

Hydro massage is everything :drooling_face:

1 Like

If you steal a package off my porch , that is stealing and I will beat your ass publicly in the street, and then ask Belial to get me off the charges. But you wont steal from me again.

This has been a free PSA.

4 Likes

4 Likes