Abyssal Flame ~ Leviathan

Somewhat off the back of, or inspired by, @ReyCuervo’s recent journal entry, I wanted to touch on how Leviathan has helped me to help others.

As I’ve said, Leviathan gave me a personal pathworking, which I’ve used times beyond count. After a while, I figured out that I could take others on the journey alongside me. Some time after that, Haniel would show up often. I don’t remember when this first began, but Haniel and Leviathan, while seemingly complete opposites, seem to work very well together. I think there was a time of necessity when I called on her, and it’s evolved to the point where she easily appears when I am preparing for this kind of work.

So, this is my experience in giving emotional healing, or relief, or peace – using Haniel and Leviathan. I can’t recall how many times I have done this now. It seems to work better with people I am close to, but I am sure it can be adapted for anyone, although it may either take longer to kick in, or last for less time – unsure.

The basics are this: I get into trance. I use my favourite methods, or any combination thereof: binaural beats, shamanic drumming tracks, ASMR, Wim Hof breathing, or @ReyCuervo’s Hypnos trance method. Often I’ll use a combination of two or more.

My intent is already set. I always emerge underwater, relatively near the surface. The target/recipient is nearby. Depending on their emotional state, they range from being curled up motionless and drifting in the foetal position, or thrashing around in panic. Usually I can see some basic representation of a ward or shield around them. Sometimes it doesn’t appear until I approach them.

Out goes a tendril, gently probing and letting them know who I am and why I’m here. I’ve never done this on someone unsuspecting, it’s always been another mage, with consent. Usually, Haniel joins me immediately, adding to the tendril, or simply radiating out waves of calmness and compassion.

After a very short interval, the person’s basic shield or ward (or whatever it is) breaks or disintegrates completely, when Haniel or I gently breach it. Again, I assume this is because they are aware of my intent beforehand. Depending on how panicked the recipient is, I might calm them myself, or ask Haniel to calm them.

When I first started using this, I had to call Haniel beforehand. Now she seems to pick up on my intent, and shows up herself after only a very basic call.

Then I approach the recipient. I might take their hand, or Haniel might. Or I/we might simply send soothing thoughts to them. Once they have calmed enough, I anchor onto them, whether by holding their hand, or some other unseen method of linking to their energy signature, and they join me on the Leviathan pathworking.

I walk them through it the whole way. Sometimes I hold their hand. Sometimes Haniel and I hold each of their hands. Sometimes I will get the sense of the recipient’s guide or an entity close to them; sometimes the recipient’s entity in question will show up and follow along with the pathworking.

Then I take them down, down, down, to Leviathan’s healing grotto. And I leave them – or some part of them – there, in peace.

The more I use this method, the more readily Haniel appears.

The last handful of times I’ve used it, Haniel is there at the ready to siphon away bad thoughts and negative emotions. She simply takes them into herself and casts them away. She comes down to the grotto every time.

Leviathan, true to form, is usually completely silent the entire time. But he accepts and allows anyone I have brought with me so far.

When we enter the grotto, Leviathan takes up position guarding the perimeter. Again, he is silent. It’s rare for him to speak. But he had once or twice conveyed the impression of safety, this place is safe and sacred, nothing will get through while I watch. That kind of thing.

And I take the recipient to the middle of the grotto, and I leave them there. A little slice of their soul is left guarded by Leviathan, and I exit trance.

In the past, the recipient would seem to be in some kind of dream-walking state, eyes closed and willing to be led. That hasn’t changed, but now Haniel is with me every time. Usually she is the one who leads them, or she helps me lead them. The recipient is docile. They sit in the middle of the grotto on the floor of sand, with crossed legs, or in lotus position. Their eyes never open.

Every time I’ve done this, Leviathan has slithered almost unseen around the perimeter. The past few times I’ve done this, I’ve left the recipient with Haniel too. She sits across from them, radiating compassion and calm. Often she holds one or both of their hands. I see a thread of pink light extending from her third eye to theirs. Always she extends a warm, pink aura to encompass them. Sometimes she leans forward so her forehead touches the recipient’s.

It’s fascinating. I never thought you could take someone else on a pathworking with you. But this method has worked time and time again for solving emotional distress, ranging from practically immediate results, to a little bit of calming after a few hours.

After this revelation I will admit I took someone else on another pathworking, which turned out to be… very confrontational. I don’t know if I will ever write about that here. I would like to, but we will see.

Regardless, I am confident in Leviathan’s power in this regard, and the addition of Haniel, while it might seem a bit incongruous, does seem to work wonders.

May I also add that @norse900 was one who tested this pathworking for me, and was the one who showed me Leviathan’s healing grotto. So, I largely have him to thank for this work. The pathworking always leads me to the same place now.

10 Likes