33 day dantalion ritual log

Creating a new journal for a goetic operation in order to change my subconscious so I can achieve a lifelong dream of mine.

Method: Whitespires Goetic words of power

Day 1

8:00 est

Performed the ritual, told Dantalion about the new operation. We’ve both known about this for a long time. Today was a good day to start as Dantalion is a mercurial spirit and Wednesday is rules by mercury.:+1:

He and I both agree that I should start an accountability journal.

End of day 1

1 Like

Day 2

Ritual went without a hitch! So far so good. I felt the Dukes presence, very subtle.

Day 3

7:30

Ritual success

I’ve spoken with Dantalion asking what he wants out of this.

He told me that he still wants public praise but…he wants me to talk more about why I’m doing this as it’ll bring him more glory when we complete this work.

So without further ado time to out myself. :upside_down_face:

For almost as long as I can remember I’ve wanted to be a girl

I came out as transgender ten years ago and it’s been mostly an uphill battle. Years into it after research into things such as the law of assumption and magic and other things of the sort I now realize that despite feeling female, I’m currently operating under a male paradigm due to lifelong conditioning from being raised male.

The goal of this working is nothing less than an alchemical operation. An attempt to change lead to gold! That or to change martian energy to venusian energy. :woman_shrugging:

So yeah…that’s me. :sweat_smile:

Day 4

7:00 p.m

Completed!

day 5

So far so good!

Day 6

9:00 p.m

Did the ritual a little later due to a long day at work which when I got home I took a nap.

8:00

Another successful ritual! Tomorrow it’ll be a week!

can you ask him to let me ex come back, please, please…