TOM's free tarot readings (and more)

@anon75849095 i will take one plz in dm

1 Like

@Dreamy you will be the final read, DM is fine

Please select deck
And type of reading

Reading for @Dreamy complete

Terribly sorry my friends but we’ve reached out last reading, for those of you who weren’t able to take advantage of this opportunity with the Prince, rest assured another chance will present itself in the future.

We wish everyone good fortune in all their affairs.

Be Well

:sunglasses::love_you_gesture:
&
:horse::crown::smoking:

4 Likes

thNK YOU :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very welcome

2 Likes

I am a student right now,yes I have been stressed in the past for finance and all,however I did the necessary rituals pulled my family out of the financial problem(still in progress but that reduced my stress and problems over 80%)I used to be always worried and used to explore job/business opportunities which I could do after my degree but currently I am not worried about finance or future as ik I will be able to get whatever I desire but yes I need to get serious and choose my career soon and about social life I would say I kind of don’t have any :joy:,I have a few people who are very close to me we talk that’s all, and even between them things have been falling apart in grp…maybe I am supposed to not waste too much energy on it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And yes Thank you so much for the reading always excited to get one from you!

2 Likes

Happy to read for you my friend.

3 Likes

Any reader awake to trade?

3 Likes

I’m up

What are you looking to trade? I could test my clairaudience… But my tarot deck is missing a card, so I can’t do any readings atm

1 Like

Im also available

Sorry people, I was trying to sleep. I failed. And I’m trading tarot reading per tarot reading.

3 Likes

Hope you got good rest. I’m open to trading.

No, I couldn’t sleep at all. MEssaging you now

2 Likes

I’m up for it :grin:

I have a deck like that and don’t worry you can still use it’ll just give you a card with a similar meaning.

1 Like

I’m offering 4 spots for a free read. Please tag me and let me know if you would like it done public or private. Thanks a bunch everyone! :blush:

4 Likes

Hi @Duchess i want one pls. Public. My question is, is it possible to put a big source of energy for a servitor, like the sun or the stars? So that it doesn’t depend on me for energy and gets a lot of power for itself?

1 Like

@Duchess ill take on in pm pmz :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like