The Official Social Club 1st Edition (The place for social conversations and hanging out)

Yes I have ! And same to be honest… A bit disappointed for the S3 :frowning: Metatron is taking a lot in his face though :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I have questions.

Where was James Potter while Lily and Harry were being attacked by the dark lord?

Why did Harry,Ron, Hermione, and Draco get detention for being out of there beds at night and then their detention was going into the dark forrest at night?

4 Likes

I believe in the movie scene, he was lying on the floor already dead. I don’t think he was.in the garage, washing and waxing his broom…er…take that how you want to. Unintended, but I’ll fly with it.

For the same reason they used to make you smoke a whole pack of cigarettes when they caught you smoking one.

3 Likes

Was he really? I never noticed.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Makes me wonder if there are authors out here just googling “cool demonic names” for their low fantasy series :joy::woman_facepalming:t3: also I forgot to mention this book series of mine has a winged/flying Fae race called the Seraphim, and an ancient race of warrior maids called… [Drumroll] Valkyries.

Yes, all very original.

I’m trying to remember if I even finished the series since my last post and honestly, I don’t even remember. Lmao. I know I shouldn’t complain because it’s overall a good adaptation… Or as good an adaptation as I’m likely to see for the next few decades (also looking at you, Wheel of Time) but I reserve the right to complain about it :triumph:

Didn’t James die first?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Rings of power cough cough cough

3 Likes

I’m afraid to watch… is it any good?

Also what even is the plot? Is it based on The Silmarillion or something? Or just a cobbled-together prequel explaining how all the rings were forged?

2 Likes

Nah dont watch it, its really not good. They changed the whole story too

3 Likes

Of course they did :expressionless:

2 Likes

ohmygod :weary::sob::sob::sob:

There’s a new kpop group called “la serafim” and when I first saw that name I was like WTF.

Good for fantasy and stuff but hella weird for magick folk…

4 Likes

Riiiight? Like I said, I kind of understand now why Jewish folk write “G-d” or Christians refuse to say “Jesus Christ” as a curse/exclamation. :joy: Maybe I’m a religious fanatic? I don’t know, it just weirds me out to see the names being thrown around so haphazardly. I no doubt would have enjoyed it in my younger days when I was “so edgy” and had only a theoretical/academic knowledge and interest in the occult, but nowadays it kind of makes my eye twitch.

Ok, definitely sounding like a religious fanatic here.

Or at bare minimum, even more edgy (read: cringeworthy) than my younger self.

Just gonna breathe deep and imagine all the references as sigils or hypersigils that channel power to the named entities. :triumph:

5 Likes

The DG one is so accurate! :rofl: you gone pick up tetanus if you come around here.

Like some one literally left there red solo cup of alcohol just inside the entrance doors to the store last night. Apparently they were too drunk to remember where they left it while they shopped.

And that self check bit… yea they just push the camera back so it doesnt pick up what they scan or dont scan and walk out.

2 Likes

(haven’t watched the video yet) I want to go to a Costco or a Walmart, it seems like they have everything.

4 Likes

Yep. Walmart is one of the things I miss about America. They have everything there. Here I have to go to 20 different shops to get everything I need🤣

4 Likes

Honestly Theres a 80 percent chance it’s a “I’m cool and edgy look at my daring occult reference” thing lol.

6 Likes

Somewhat off topic…

This is starting to be a proper forum now, you guys notice? It’s lively and jumping around here. I can go away for a day or two and have an hour to catch up on.

Let’s keep building this in 2023.

Some space age occultism :raised_hands:

13 Likes

cheers bro i’ll drink to that :wine_glass: :clinking_glasses:

9 Likes

Dabs in yezidi

5 Likes

:rofl: You get me :peacock:

5 Likes