The Official Social Club 1st Edition (The place for social conversations and hanging out)

NavyBeans,

I wanted to send you a PM, but I can’t. Therefore I will post this PM to you on the boards, in the sincere hope that lhp Magicians will harken to my message.

Sister,

If you haven’t already: purchase, research online, then use chlorine dioxide. Do it now while you are well. Workout your limits in terms of dosages. Make yourself want to vomit, because you’ve taken too much on purpose – than take Vit. C, which will neutralise chlorine dioxide. When using, keep yourself extra hydrated.

When you take the journey you’ll be holding life or death in your hands! I showed a Sister on another web-group how to successfully cure her Stage 4A cervical cancer. Cost her less than $20.00US. She proclaimed me a living God (but I knew that already).

Seriously, when you learn what this can do and how quickly it works you’ll be both amazed in in my debt. I’ve been using – when required – for seventeen years. Cures cancer (all of them), AIDS. STDs, influenza, colds, warts, prevents burn scarring, etc., etc. If I live to one hundred and twenty years I know I won’t find a better medicine.

Just saying.

Al.
Ps. Make sure you read the Wikipedia page on chlorine dioxide as all the lies are conveniently there. Do you seriously think I drink industrial strength bleach?
The Genesis II Church had a great Facebook page, with pictures.

2 Likes