Sitra Achra Gloria

Just wanna say Ive always admired your set up and wish I could have one as open and airy as yours.
Keep working hard!

7 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement. I do love a mild storm because this patio is enclosed enough to let me still work.

7 Likes

About two weeks ago king Asmoday dropped the perfect woman in my lap. Same age as me. She’s a country woman. I absolutely adore her.

Today were going to spend the afternoon getting drunk and eating chicken and probably more. :revolving_hearts: It’s been a long while since I had a good love in my life.

11 Likes

Very glad to hear that my friend! I hope it goes well for you.

7 Likes

Great to hear. Hope you have an amazing time!

4 Likes

I had an epiphany today while I was contemplating Deus Alienus of the tree of death

No more than at any point in my studies until now do I really see the sides being inclusive in one complete whole.

Much in the way a human being is complete also and reflects both sides of the tree simultaneously.

I posted this directed your way because I think you’ll get what saying. Perhaps not necessarily agree but understand the language.

8 Likes

I definitely get what you mean. It’s like a Baphomet. It’s the whole “as above so below, as within, so without”, postive and negative pole, shem and goetia dealeo.

And, man, this image is super easy to connect with. I feel like it’s because of the human being reflecting both sides idea. :metal:t4:

5 Likes

The evocation of King Paimon

He came and I saw an oasis at night. His retinue were watering their camels and King Paimon bid me to ask my request before he gave insights.

His tone was much nicer than before.

13 Likes

Good for you, man.

5 Likes

I decided to invest some of my money into a fun venture. I’m buying 80$ of semi precious stones via mom in Chinatown today. I’ll make traditional flying stars bracelets with this.

I will make Christmas gifts for my friends with this this. The extra I have Man lined up to sell the others to. I love making these bracelets. Ever since Azazel showed me the secrets of what goes with what and what goes where I’ve been In.love with this magical art.

The top picture is blue agate and moon stone with a Wu lu chi force activator .

The second is ruby and onyx with a pi Yao chi force charm

13 Likes

These are gorgeous :star_struck:

5 Likes

I just hit the motherload check this pile of semi precious stones out

11 Likes

Semi precious bracelets for my friends

Here’s a few

And a can of Korean Pringles

Now before anyone jumps on me, these are not for sale. These are going to gifts for my closest friends.

11 Likes

Would anyone even dare jump on you? I doubt it. Your patron would likely prevent it. The jewelry on the other hand could easily attract a pile up of people resembling a football game of people jumping on it trying to get hold of them. Jk (but not the part about about your patron)

Anyhow nice bracelets

4 Likes

Oohh my incense I ordered arrived after one day.thats great. King Bael is itching for divine power.

10 Likes

My personal treasure from the haul

A garnet and pi Yao

Very sexy

10 Likes

Mr Mojo Rising

Murmurs gonna dig this

10 Likes

Another good find for me.

11 Likes

I wanted to honor a spirit that has shaped and molded my spiritual growth at a critical time for me.

This is a spirit I didn’t have present on my altar but I decided to add today.

Azazel King of the watchers.

12 Likes

I haven’t felt the presence of Azazel in years but when I dedicated that altar space to him tonight I almost felt possessed momentarily. A shake went through my whole body and I knew I wasn’t alone. I know I was right to honor him. He saved my life and put me on a trajectory of life and healing and hope, but it was harsh in the way a drill sergeant has to be harsh. Now my altar feels complete.

I had to ask king Bael for a piece of military memorabilia from his private shrine to to attach azazels seal to. King Bael said “Hell Yes Azazel is great!”

I’ve really enjoyed making bracelets over the past few days. These stones were a real challenge to blend. But I did well, this was according to legend one of the things Azazel taught mankind.

11 Likes