Sigil share/testing

Waiting for Norse to chime in before I say.

3 Likes

:point_up: @norse900

Curiosity, exploration

5 Likes

Interesting. Been called to work lately with the great Unknowns. We’ll see how it goes.

2 Likes

I see, like, wings, but they remind me more of a dove’s than a bat’s. Something about the shape of feathers?

It feels like something is sniffing me, but the picture of that in my head seems more like a male deer (antlers are visible).

I hear singing, more like choral or a ballad, soundtrack-like.

A turtleshell with only the head pulled inside. Picture style reminds me of a Normal Rockwell painting.

:man_shrugging: Didn’t evoke it. I didn’t want to delay any longer and said what came to mind.

3 Likes

This :point_up_2:

2 Likes

It’s so interesting what all of you got from the sigil. It’s actually my sigil. I created it from two words Goddess Arianna and my energy.

This was amazing. During my spiritual marriage to Set our symbols are red and white flowers. Mine are the white flowers and usually either a white lily or rose.

This does make sense.
I can say I have connections to moths, butterflies and dragonflies.

Abaddon, makes alot of sense why you picked that up. But it is a more of a private reason for now.

I do love my music. I have to listen to some type of music everyday or I feel very overwhelmed. It’s a place for me that blocks everything else out for just a little while.

Generally, there are two angels right beside me. One on each side.
And a dove was a very important symbol for me not too long ago, when I was going through something. A very hard battle the dove was what let me know it was gonna be alright.

Idk on this one. Unless, a spirit friend was checking you out. Seeing who was getting close.

Probably, me trying to come out of my “shell” and be more comfortable with who I am.

It’s really cool what all you guys picked up on! I’m so happy with it and it’s effectiveness.

I almost fell out when @Mythopoeia said a white flower. Huge symbol of mine. It’s why on the other forum you probably saw me post alot of red and white flowers.

5 Likes

I’d like to share a sigil: what do you guys say about it?

This is an old sigil, but I added to it today

2 Likes

I feel the great pyramid of the dragon and it feels to me like the sigil opens up psychic senses. I see three sides to the pyramid and it feels like a stronghold of spiritual protection as well.

2 Likes

Shamelessly bumping this :wink:

1 Like

I’m curious to see what people pick up from this!

4 Likes

I could be way off, but it’s giving me a poisonous love, a vengeful, baneful love. Almost like a love triangle. Something about the two arms on each side that want to be together, but the shape in the middle is breaking them apart.

4 Likes

Im getting the image of a dragon and a snake also love magic related. But, I’m getting the strengthening of an already existing monogamous relationship.

4 Likes

Danger, but in such a powerful and beautiful way. Like something from another world wants to take a bite out of me.

3 Likes

These are all pretty spot on! The sigil isn’t one of mine, but someone else’s for a domination / enchantment servitor. She does wield a serpent and her imagery is sexual.

3 Likes

I agree with the others, this sigil resembles Tiamat. I never worked with her, I just had an unexpected encounter in the past.

2 Likes

I will share one of my personal sigils

For you it’s a:

• Demon
  • Djinn
  • Egregore
  • Something else

0 voters

What’s your impression?

6 Likes

To me it feels like an egregore

3 Likes

A cave? Close to physical plane. Pulling into a pit, but I don’t get a “hell-vibe”. Somewhat fiery but more dense and earthy, like ores and heavy metals, and dark. Djinn?

3 Likes

I received this sigil a few years ago in an unplanned invocation.

This sigil was used to heighten the senses and open the operator’s clairs so that he can sense the presence of entities that are close by or wish to make contact.

Therefore, all alternatives are to some extent correct.

Thank you to the members who participated in the poll.

4 Likes

The second I saw this I got an image of a blood moon reflecting in a pool of a deset oasis. Haha, I’ve never seen anything like that before. It felt warm and cold at the same time; incredibly ancient, yet right here with me. It’s hard for me to explain.

1 Like