Sigil share/testing

Inspired by a thread in the other forum, I thought it’d be fun to share our sigils- channeled, a personal sigil, one designed yourself, or if you have a sigil and don’t know what it is, etc …

If you share a sigil, please try to test at least one other person’s sigil and provide feedback
This is so that we can learn more about the sigils we share.

I will start with something I with something I saw once between wake and sleep after leafing through my copy of the grimoire of Tiamat. The eye is something I see frequently and it never blinks. I dunno what it is exactly, but the sigil overall feels intense and chaotic to me while the eye itself stays unchanging.

7 Likes

I looked at the sigil before reading your post and I immediately thought Tiamat. It just pours out her energy.

Kinda like an all seeing eye as well.

Makes me think of the LOTRs eye. “I see you.”

3 Likes

Gazing at it, I see a swirling flower, like a spinning lotus on the waters.

2 Likes

The eye does stay constant however. Did not try with trance anchor. Have no Clairs but working on it, without aid of a patron.

1 Like

@Nocte.Ac.Die Well from reading a lot, it seems a patron comes after clairs and getting to know the spirit. So keep on keeping on and eventually they’ll develop.

Maybe also play with trying you other psychic senses like if the phone rings guess who. Or if a stoplight is red without looking at the walk signal guess when it’ll change. Or without looking when shopping guess what someone will buy then look and see as long as you’re in line behind them so it won’t be obvious.

Playing to develop the others might help you open the Clair’s (not guaranteeing it will , and besides which it can be fun to try doing stuff like that).

Add: try making things fun instead of all work and no play cuz if you try too hard it can mess it up and delay success like when using chopsticks.

If you just go to it you usually can do it clumsily (some of it like predicting what will be next) with no problem if you aren’t trying hard and just doing it for fun but if you think it out too hard your fingers get muddled and you can’t do it.

Add: by making it fun (for me, not the Clair stuff but probably with it too) I’ve got to the point where I can predict who’s calling on the phone pretty easy now. I think the key is making it as fun as you can as much as you can.

2 Likes

Sage advice @Kish , thanks.

2 Likes

Thank you and @Nocte.Ac.Die for your feedback! At first I thought I just saw 9 hooks radiating outward from the middle, but when I picked up the book for a bit and tried to doze off, i could see it clearer.
Looking forward to seeing what people come up with

4 Likes

The eye of the dragon opens, and from it come forth the talls of the nine kings.

3 Likes

I didn’t look long, but having worked with Tiamat, I agree that her energies are present… or something exceptionally similar fooled me.

@Czar I will do more this weekend with this.

3 Likes

Cool, but could we get a source? It seems like there’s more to that than a single sentence. I’d be interested in reading more, potentially.

3 Likes

I just made that up. Karlsson however talks about the eye of the dragon in Qabalah Qlippoth and Goetic Magic.

2 Likes

You need to wait for it to load properly.

3 Likes

@norse900 How did that even happen? My phone won’t let me send a post until it finishes loading an upload.

2 Likes

Don’t know. It’s happened to me rarely. Usually, people just don’t wait long enough. I preview most of mine with several photos in it. Had to reupload one of mine earlier.

Could be connection-related issues. I typically take photos with my phone, upload them, then hit canvel to save the draft (it is an option), and put the text in on my super crappy laptop when I hit edit and say “resume draft” or whatever it is.

4 Likes

Sorry about that here another
Was using this for a ritual with dragon the other day for increasing arcane sense.

6 Likes

No worries. Came through clear this time.

3 Likes

@Arianna Abbadon? Insect? Appolyon, Apollo?: asm mtr

4 Likes

Have company and I’m still fighting a headcold. Should have some time/privacy next week. This is more to remind myself than anything else.

3 Likes

I may be wrong but it feels a little angelic to me :thinking: watcher? Enochian?

5 Likes

I saw a white flower, like a lily.

4 Likes