Sick Rose 🥀 : Experimental Hexing Powder

Waning Gibbous Moon in Cancer
Saturday, Hour of Mars (Retrograde)

I sprinkled the powder on their door mat and in front of their trash can (hour of Jupiter) saying:

“Oh [name], thou art sick.”

In the hour of Mars I cleansed a black candle, rubbed it with the physical link, carved the target’s name with sigils of pollution and waning, dressed it with blood moon water and evil eye tincture, fixed it to a plate, and surrounded it with sick rose powder. I did not light it.

I drew the same sigils on a black tile and set it on top of the physical link, behind the candle, propping up a Five of Pentacles tarot card.

I opened my temple and called Hekate and the Fates. We charged the candle together, at which point I recited a modified version of a silencing spell and lit it.

Stil in ritual, I took a small glass bottle, cleansed it, and put in a piece of the physical link (bound in their own tape) with the Sick Rose poem written on it. I added a crooked nail, chili flakes, peppercorns, datura seeds, patchouli, graveyard dirt, white vinegar, evil eye tincture, and poison hemlock oil.

I charged the bottle with Hekate and the Fates, sealed it with hand sigils and wax from the candle, and “buried it” in my coffin box (which still needs to be filled with graveyard dirt). I locked the box with hand sigils.

They will fall ill, suffer misfortune, become deeply depressed, shut the fuck up, and leave me alone. This is long-term.

The box itself was not cleansed or consececrated. I’ll figure that out when I get more graveyard dirt. I will probably house a spirit or a servitor in it. Enough energy was put into this particular working (on physical, astral, and empyrian levels) that I’m not worried about it. I brought the spell to them by sprinkling it on their thresholds, and brought them to the spell with the physical link. Besides, the box is locked.

5 Likes