Servitor summoning

Can begninner also use servitor, can he charge it enough so it starts manipulating the realm? And i was looking at keteria servitors and thinking can it used for in daily or specific?

3 Likes

You don’t need to charge if, just summon it and tell it what you want. Charging and feeding are taken of care, it works like evoking any other type of spirit.

You do not to give offerings, energy or otherwise owe them for their jobs

You can use them as little or as often as you like. Some do better with one task at a time and others do well with a whole list- it depends on which and who is operating usually.

3 Likes

Okay just stare at its picture and say its name
Like " come Kereriya come Keteriya i summon you" qnd be specefic to it or general?

3 Likes

Use the servitors name not mine :stuck_out_tongue: but yes it can be done like that.

I’m specific about what I want them to do, it I am not specific about how they will do it- this gives your the maximum opportunity to get results in my experience.

If I missed sharing a name somewhere, lol it’s just because I forgot!

3 Likes

Is making a succbus servitor servitor for naughty stuff a good idea ?

2 Likes

What part of you will get summoned if i conjure you?

2 Likes

I think if your going to be doing that stuff it’s a better idea than trusting you got a real daughter of Lilith.

It’s also better than getting abused and vamped for a few years because you didn’t know to stand for yourself.

I personally would rather see all the newbies start with servitors If they are after a sexual relationship because the servitors for one tend to be closer to our plane and easier to feel in the beginning, but for 2 they have to play by the given rules. It’s much less dangerous than just putting yourself out there and hoping you got the right thing…

So basically I think it’s better. Especially if you are going to do it anyway and have no senses developed.

Most of those people are going to do it anyways, so let it be with one my servitors that will keep them safe and help develop their senses, than something that will just leave them feeling awful.

There are however lots of people who have used them and can comment beside me, they just don’t appear to be up this early :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh the over all part- the sun total of who I am.

it won’t evoke my conscious self by default, you’d probably need practice for that, I’ve only ever accidentally done that to a person once.

1 Like

When you summoned that person what did it feel the exoerience as compare to a might dark lord

2 Likes

Felt like I had a human staring me unexpectedly in the eyes lol.

Like being startled awake. It felt like suddenly they were right there instead of distantly being worked on.

It was like pulling a spirit into my space, except it didn’t have the power a spirit normally would.
They were just an average person who didn’t believe in the spiritual.

They believed I did it on accident, which was true.

3 Likes

Oh man I read that and thought well what if you did that powerfully enough but didn’t summon but if you were saying cum Keteriya cum hard enough that she came lol

Hypothetically speaking Ket ( @Keteriya) if he did go cum Keteriya cum could he magickally make you cum (cum not come) :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry not sorry

(but that did cross my mind. Could someone make you cum if they were trying to make you come if they were focusing on come/cum hard enough).

1 Like

Yea it is possible to remotely stimulate someone with energy, thoughts, emotions etc.

1 Like

Doesbit happen negatively also, like targetting some depression or some anxiety which lead that person to masterbate and cum? Lets say if person chakras are fucked up, no sign of nutrion in his body, no sexual activness, so then they might use that negative approach?

2 Likes

Well, I honestly don’t know I never considered it off hand. But premature ejaculation is a thing right? Over stimulation is also a thing and can occur with energy.

So I would say it’s possible, but I don’t have the date to back it up.

1 Like