Random thoughts etc (and other stuff)

@norse900 You can definitely say that :slight_smile: . Especially after you read my entry right after the strange days are strange indeed. I’ve definitely had a bit of strangeness today. Strange compared to my usual days anyways

2 Likes

Random thoughts return…

Why don’t bathroom signs in public places have braille on them?

2 Likes

I think most of us have had random break through moments of clair audience that didn’t make sense. I usually see most people report it either as they are falling asleep, or as they are waking up. In those instances I think they are just tranced enough to pick up on nearby stuff- it astral, it could be local dead, it could even be telepathic from someone nearby or someone known but unrelated to you at all, but they were missing you…

I don’t know if everyone or even many people ever figure it out, but I think it’s going to be individually based. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

@Keteriya Random thought thanks to your comment so…

It might be nice if we had a mini dictionary page newbies co go to to look up terms like “Clair-Audience”

Add: so they can stay on forum instead of slogging through google results…

1 Like

@ReyCuervo started one, but I’m not sure we finished it… :smirk::thinking: I’ll have to check the newbie and tutorials thread.

2 Likes

I don’t think we finished, but it could be a constant WIP where anyone can add? Se we can update the first post accordingly?

2 Likes

@Cuervo As long as it’s occasionally checked on to see no one’s played pranks like defining Clair cognizance as a girl named Clare’s ability to sense cogs :stuck_out_tongue: or something equally silly

Add: if I can think it they can do it (theoretically speaking of course).

2 Likes

I don’t think that would slip by short of on a ramble train…:rofl: a real crazy one maybe…:thinking:

1 Like

Only the five staff members could update it, so that wouldn’t be a problem.

2 Likes

But… if Claire had the ability to sense cogs, would she always know when someone was thinking? Haha!

Or would she always know who the key players are?

Oh but only to be able to sense the cogs in a wheel (or however it goes…)

2 Likes

Oh You :rofl:

1 Like

:worried: wut, I thought that I was on point for the theme around here!

1 Like

Random thought after seeing a Popeyes ad

If ghost peppers had wings (like the ad says) would we be peppered with ghost pepper droppings?

1 Like

Aw don’t be sad or whatever the emoticon was at least I’m not theming over you beating me to the punch line… speaking of which

1 Like

Google decided to be random tonight too. When I decided to search ‘why is Hawaiian punch the best tasting fruit punch’ I got a result of a long ass column of news articles one of which said something about Capri Sun being recalled 3 weeks ago because it might contain cleaning fluid in it (instead of juice).

Guess I’m not the only one being random tonight. Google is too. Good thing I don’t drink capri sun :relieved: somehow I missed hearing about that 1.

1 Like

Random thought inspired by a thread entry on a thread called bullshit. It may be just as much bullshit as what inspired it or maybe it isn’t

We are the tree
If we don’t click with it
Do we click with ourselves?

Note: I haven’t done the tree/spheres work but I’m pretty sure both sides are just us our good our bad and out ugly and the work done is actually to make the one doing it know themselves through the symbolism of a tree.

Now for a deep thought probably not all that original…

We are everything we fear
We are everything we hate
Our shadows and our nightmares
All are in us and of us
The only evil the only villain is us
Our only raison d etre is
To face ourselves our darkness
Accept and become it
And then become our dawn as well
And learn to light
The darkness of our night
That is ourselves
And lead the way to the light
For others still in their own dark

Now… whether any of that is truth or it’s all bullshit is for you to decide for yourself
(Except for the part where I said I haven’t worked the tree. I haven’t).
As for me my work here is done fir now
I think I’ve confused you enough and given you enough food for thought for 1 night.
So see ya next time next entry

Edit add: raison d etre means reason for being (and I think it’s missing a couple accent marks).

1 Like

Hear! Hear!
So true.
As a practitioner of Aeonic Magick I could give examples. but Aeonic Magick is inherently political, so I can’t! Put it this way: If your enemies are using long-range weaponry, all you need to is move your enemies’ launch system by a millimetre or two and and their weapons will hit targets they never intended.
And a big ‘Hello’ to the constitutional monarchists of Australia, New Zealand and Canada. Love your work!

O.U.A.

3 Likes

Yes, we know. You complain about it every other post. Bitchute is full of that and they can find more than they care for there. But not here.

2 Likes

Pain is a lesson but if you don’t have the prerequisite it’s harder to learn from it. The prerequisite being remembering what you did to trigger it. If you don’t remember what you did to get hurt/cause pain you can’t really avoid it happening again. This is as true for emotional pains as for physical ones.

2 Likes

I normally remember why I stubbed my toe, but forget over time and do it again. You may be onto something.

But for the stubbed toe, some house flipflops did the trick.

2 Likes