People Who Run Away Before Beginning

My sister can see spirits. Apparently the culprit behind the haunted toys on my front porch is a female. My sister comes over really early in the mornings and she was waiting for me to come outside. While she was waiting she saw a female walk off my porch and go to her car. But then she was confused because she thought it was me and didnt understand why I never opened the car door or tapped on the window. She sees desist people/spirits like that all the time.

I think the reason she does not do magick though is because of how we were raised. In a christian background and so she has the mindset that everything is evil or its taboo to mess with.

From time to time she will get an attachment in her house and she will ask me to cleanse and banish for her.

I think she doesn’t fully understand what she can do and it scares her.

I live in the bible belt so even with my siblings I dont tell the fully what i practice. I dont hide anything but i dont overly share either. She knows enough to know I can cleaanse and banish and do a few other things.

I wish she would be into doing magick i think it would be really great to do magick with my little sister.

I know that doesn’t explain all that people that can see the others and not practice but I think for her its her Christian background and fear.

5 Likes