Norse's Etsy Page listings

I finally got my head out of my ass and have spent some time putting together agreements with spirits and rituals to go with them. Coupled with items, both new and not. So, I decided to make a thread to list them. I will likely do a giveaway of one item soon, a metal Octopus, but that will be it’s own thread.

My primary listings will be for Spirit Keeping items. Some will be nested within, some hard-linked to it. Depends on the agreement. It’s been sprinkled in my threads and more entities I’ve worked with came forward tonight to offer assistance with some types.

There will be a variety of prices in the end. Just not right up front. This stuff was largely hand-picked.

Edit - I haven’t implemented any discounts yet. Send me a PM.

13 Likes

First, a nod to Necromancy.

Originally, I wanted to only offer one or two entities, but the others came and I’m not about to turn that down.

8 Likes

Why…it’s just a chicken!

Hehe, no, this, once the ritual is done, will eat most of the lower level shitsters. Have you ever seen chickens work in Hawaii? Brutal.

And yes, I also don’t want to seem all dark and edgy…

Sold!

5 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

And my little Absorber, balanced like the Tao. I have two but they look different, so different entries.

3 Likes

And my other little guy. I say “little” but anything that passively neutralizes things without expectation isn’t little.

4 Likes

I haven’t put up my corks yet. Those are pre-filled and some have been for a while. Some beneficial, some harmful, some neutral, some are fiercely loyal when shown benevolence. They will follow orders as they can. Some just won’t be sold.

Several years ago, I swore to Hel and Hecate I wouldn’t release some. In return, I can ask for others. Some are downright playful, some mischievous (I asked @Nephenthe to test a few).

These will be in the $30 range and up. Haven’t uploaded those yet.

The statues, figures, and antiques are going to be more expensive. Straight up. If I have to find, procure, receive, clean, negotiate, enchant, and resell them, they will be. Some are purchased to hide a spirit as a gift to another. Some are purchased to simply look pleasing and not draw attention.

BUT if there’s something you’re personally looking for or interested in, let me know. You can find it without enchantment on your own. If asked to source something, I’ll assume there’s an interest in procuring it with an enchantment I provide. But, again, if I source something for a friend, at cost is an option.

7 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

Oh I want one…