Show us your cemeteries

After going through Norse photos of his visit last week it got me thinking. Everyone has unique cemeteries near themselves. Why not share them with everyone. So post them up and if you have any random facts or myths about the location. Even better, let’s get a little weird in here!!!

5 Likes

I have an adorable little small town cemetery about 3 miles from my door. I’ll go this week and take some photos of the one room church and cemetery surrounding it. It’s also home to my favorite tree on this planet, I’ll show you all why.

5 Likes

Oh I have some really cool ones to take pictures of!

5 Likes

This is an old photo of a tombstone I used to visit somewhat often in NJ.

Before (top photo) and after (bottom) I altered the settings to get a closer look at what appeared to be figures (settings like brightness, brilliance, highlights, shadows, contrast- no photoshop)

6 Likes

Just went to one while killing time for an appointment. Phone kept shutting off with 50+% charge. Here are a few of the pics, though.

I did say I was going back and the couple that was interested in me leaving said that was fine. :man_shrugging: Guess it was bad timing.

6 Likes

I once visited a distant relative’s grave site. During that visit I took a grave rubbing home with me. I was later “visited” by this relative and asked to burn the grave rubbings, as they were perceived (by this deceased ancestor) to be inappropriate. This media is really powerful stuff.

5 Likes

@bretbernhoft More likely that deceased was protecting you from accidentally opening a portal through it but didn’t want to scare you so said “inappropriate”. Always gotta be careful with bringing cemetery stuff home even rubbings unless you know how to deal with any tag alongs and portals.

Add: Wish I could go take a picture of the cemetery in Kingston ON. It almost looks like an overgrown park real pretty (but easy to get lost in with all the dirt roads throughout it most unnamed).

If anyone passes through Kingston ON and wants to see a cool cemetery don’t miss it. Maybe come summer I’ll be that way (or not :person_shrugging:) if I am I’ll take pics. It was very beautiful (in a morbid sort of way) last time I was out that way.

3 Likes

Full posting

It can vary. I do have the added benefit of being a necromancer, but trying to say that all spirits “love” me, like me, or similar, would be laughable. And I take a service approach with history in that area.

Some spirits are just asshats.

2 Likes

It’s foggy today so it was a perfect day to remember to get photos of my cemetery!!!

I give you. Sni-valley cemetery.

Here is my absolute favorite tree, even without the fog she looks spooky with all those crooked limbs. The little pie shape cut out of the top too. I’ll come back later and update with a photo of when it’s full of leaves.

On my way out right after I secured the gate back I found this on my path back. Same path I walked to enter the cemetery and I did not see it then.

Everybody loves gifts!!

This perfectly imperfect wand!!

5 Likes

That tree is :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah I love it. We have conversations lol.

2 Likes

Nice fog. Perfect atmosphere. I’m a bit jealous.

2 Likes

When I was taking my kid to school I knew it was the perfect time for cemetery photos. I wasn’t wrong.

2 Likes

Good for you, man. Thabks for sharing.

2 Likes

Went out the graveyard where I got the dirt for the one ring of Necromany.

Got a pic of the moon and Venus

Got this odd fuzzy picture with some white ghostly image with eyes between headstones.

4 Likes

4 Likes

That is a VERY unique grave.

3 Likes

Absolutely. Couldn’t resist snapping a pic!

3 Likes

What’s it say underneath it? It’s in a pretty public space too it look.

2 Likes

I think it says, “insert incense here”

2 Likes