New Members Please Introduce yourselves here!

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Welcome to OM @Mider2009 & @Rahul :wave::sparkles:

1 Like

Perhaps this guide will be of help to you:

https://forum.theoccultmirror.net/t/the-legendary-prince-orobas-grand-grimoire-2-0-reloaded/628/14

3 Likes

I did see it on the other forum,great to know Mike’s here,Thank you for the information!

2 Likes

Yes my friend I am here…

If you follow the method as I have laid it out for you, and do not try to cheat, or deviate much from it, you will get exactly what you want, as others this forum and that OTHER :roll_eyes: forum have.

1 Like

I am soaking up all the information I am getting,your journal is one my primary sources,eternally confused with patron demon.That’s the only issue,I love your method moreover am also practising the same with Lucifer but the mind dialog am getting is he can only help me with intuition :frowning:

1 Like

Glad you enjoy my work, happy to be on this forum to continue my work and be a leading light for others also.

1 Like

Welcome @Mider2009 and @Rahul

3 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Hello everyone! I haven’t done my introduction so here we go! I’ve been in and out of the magic world for about 4 and 1/2 years now. I’ve had my share of amazing results but magic hasn’t been a part of my life for a while now so I want to come back in.

Wish everyone the best

5 Likes

Thanks for the intro.

Where are you from?

What types of magic are you looking to learn?

Anything you’re specifically not interested in?

3 Likes

Welcome @Witchking

3 Likes

I’m from South America, and I’m interested in any type of magic, except for blood/violent magic

5 Likes

Hello, name is abyss.

I’m in my early 30s. I’ve been practicing magick off and on main practices are, herbs, candle magick, Chaos magick, evocations. I’m interested in all forms of magick, I am also located in England.

Cemetery work has recently grabbed my interest and as a matter of fact. I was directed here by a member on wizard forum to speak to a member here that i believe can help with that.

8 Likes

Welcome, @Abyss . There are several here that can. Anything in particular that calls to you about them?

4 Likes

Welcome abyss.

4 Likes

Welcome @Abyss

3 Likes

I can’t completely recall the reason why but i think wanting to work with hekate may have played a part in it, generally working with the dead is something that i like doing. I find it the most easiest forms of evocations because all you really need to do is make yourself known to them and I’ve had some of those experiences already, not much energy needed at all.

Regardless, it feels like it would be an advancement in my magical path which i am eager to explore.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Abyss, hope you find what you’re looking for! :wave:

3 Likes

Welcome Abyss!

When I was a young practitioner I would have hated you, because you are located in England and as a young (and green) practitioner - pre-internet - all the specified woods and many herbs came from England or Europe and I was at the other end of the globe and couldn’t fucking get these - although I once got hold of some very expensive English Oak wood. Even getting books imported was expensive. Plus all the book-specified days and correct times were northern hemisphere - sometimes GMT. Frustrated!!

Since that time I’ve learnt a few important things so, Welcome!
Hope you enjoy your stay.

Al.

3 Likes