New Members Please Introduce yourselves here!

Hahaha YES! You made it my brother. Stoked to have you here man!

7 Likes

Hi everyone.

I decided to use my first nick name, back from the ICQ and undernet times. I haven’t used it in like 20 years or more. Maybe because I’m getting old and nostalgic, because I’m sitting here watching Sandman or because a raven invited me to this forum.

Anyway, I’ve only been good with the occult when working alongside someone else, I hope I can change that and shine on my own.

I don’t write much but I do read a lot.
Cheers!

15 Likes

Welcome, paisano :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Welcome !

As Myth said, lot of crying. Journaling helps a lot too, even about the small things. It hurts, but when you manage to go “over it”, it feels really good.
For me, I worked with Anubis (and still do) to help me with that. He is great with shadow work, and really patient. He goes at my pace, and goes a bit slower on it when you ask him.

6 Likes

Well said, Ket.

@UncleAl, for myself I can say that we don’t rule out politics because of things like philosophical debates and how living under certain political regimes relates to magick. For me, it’s because I don’t want this place to turn into a Reddit-thread-looking shitfight where people are accusing each other of every -phobia and -ism under the sun and deciding they hate each other over their beliefs.

If we let politics into the forum, that also invites discussion of ideologies, even in social/off-topic threads, and I have never seen a discussion of conflicting ideologies go well. For instance, I might disagree with someone’s ideological views of XYZ issue, but I also find it disgusting that the opposing political side finds and actively celebrates instances of XYZ issue which result in the death, mutilation, trauma, whatever, of another human. No matter what side of the political spectrum.

I won’t elaborate since I’m already toeing the line of breaking my own rules here. But I hope you can understand why this blanket stance is in place. In the future MAYBE there can be some compromise on this rule, but for now, we are keeping this place squeaky clean of political views in the public forum.

The saying goes that it’s never polite to discuss politics or religious views, so we had to rule at least one of them out. :wink:

8 Likes

Hello everyone!

I am young but I’ve been working with spirits for 2 years. Unfortunately I don’t have any interesting experiences. I just work in an amateur way and I am quite new in this field. I am also interested in the fields of demonology/demonography.

Alsoo I live in Turkey. I spend a lot of my time in these forums, since there are not many resources on such things in the country I live in.

fınally, I often open threads for help or questions on my mind. In my spare time, I do a lot of research on forums.

I hope I have introduced myself well enough.

11 Likes

Welcome to The Occult Nation.

You have sufficiently introduced yourself, but I edited a detail with your protection in mind. I can’t speak for anyone lurking and lots of people online are not really very good people, so please don’t take offense. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

ops, sry. I’ll be more careful next time. thx

3 Likes

It’s not a big deal, and I’m probably being an overprotective momma bear, but I’ve seen awful stuff happen, so I’d rather ensure I did everything I could to prevent any of those types of things from occurring :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Merhaba! :slight_smile: welcome to the forum :wave:

6 Likes

thx u :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to @NavyBeans and @UncleAl. It’s nice to see you all here.

@wildweaselmw welcome! We have some nice tutorials so feel free to check them out and ask as many questions as you need to.

6 Likes

Welcome, my grizzled friend.

4 Likes

4/10 still saves time. Welcome.

6 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Off topic “what’s safe” from WT

Also…Welcome everyone else who snuck into the party when my back was turned. Serves me right for stepping out for a bit. This place is starting to rock and roll with all these new peeps and familiar faces. Anyhow…

Welcome all :smiley:

7 Likes

Hello im amalek im 20 yrs old i have experience of like 10 months i have not yet worked with any entities but i get dreams of em pretty often i take that as call but im not sure cos i have no space for them to make an altar or give any type of offerings lol … Im interested mostly in demonlatry but im pretty much open to any path ,in my country there are very limited resources or like no resources what so ever Forums are the only place i accumulate knowledge, Im frm Mumbai (india)

13 Likes

Welcome @Musa :wave:

3 Likes

Welcome Amalek.

What interests you most about Demonolatry?

6 Likes

Wut interests me most is Belial had sum dreams about him

8 Likes