[MINI JOURNAL] The four Angels of Sacred Prostitution - A pathworking

Thank you very much, good Sr!

ENTRY 2/4

Naamah

Hermes took me to the meeting. We went underwater until we found a green-skinned young woman (around 20 or so). She wasn’t Naamah. We went inside a cave. There were several other spirits. We found a throne. A woman exactly like the first woman was there. But she wasn’t Naamah either. We had to go deeper. Quite deeper.

I had to enter through her vagina, to her uterus until I found a fetus that soon… became exactly like the other two woman. But this was Naamah, indeed.

Hermes decided to play contortionist while I was having my interview. All in all, she was quite nice. Lovely, even. I’m really not used to that from this infernal types, only the Greeks are like that with me (I heart Aphrodite).

Some very basic answers to some frequently asked questions:

• Yes, she is in touch with us and is quite good at material things.
  • Yes, she was aware of me, probably because of my visit to Lilith yesterday.
  • Yes, she gave me a pathworking.
  • She supports The Occult Mirror and is happy with this endeavour. Not that I care, though. But it is nice all the same.

But she did more than that. She gave me a little spell to call her for material needs, that I’ll soon write down and share for all of you to try.

This was a good meeting, indeed.

UPDATE: Here you have the tutorial for this particular spell I mentioned. Enjoy.

11 Likes