[JUST FOR FUN] Who do you want to join in?

I don’t think he (Rasputin) was political as much as he was a gold digger (if some of the tales are true). He was known for healing magicks BUT only fir the well to do like the czar and czarina and their family. Of course take it with a grain of salt because, after all no one has his writings all there is fir the most part are records of what his enemies said about him.

I want Red from Overly Sarcastic Productions, so I can discuss fiction and mythology

2 Likes

Worth every cent! Paschal Beverly Randolph is an almost forgotten figure, but he gets some attention in Demons of the Flesh.

2 Likes

I want Lady Eva :point_right::point_left::pleading_face:

11 Likes

Hahaha amazing

2 Likes

I’ll second this one

4 Likes

There are some amazing Jesuit priests I know that could give alot of LHPERS a serious run for our money with their Magickal abilities and knowledge. 5hsts a cool idea.

4 Likes

I’d love to see Lon Milo Duquette join the forum, he is an amazing author and a Boss Playa Magician :star2:

5 Likes

He’s also a pretty cool musician!

3 Likes

Dude he lives like an hour from me. He had a lecture at a park and I missed it.

1 Like

Maybe Lady Eva cause I feel she would be pretty knowledgeable on certain things and Velenos cause I liked the way he ‘talked’.

6 Likes

Me too, I still miss her :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

Lol, I’m gonna ask him on his Tumblr like ‘Hey, Neil, have you ever been in a forum full of magicans? Yeah, an incredible place that would inspire great stories’

4 Likes

Oh god yes please do! Can you imagine? :pray:

4 Likes

Ok I got one for you

VK Jehennum! This dude is one of my favorite magicians. His work with Qlippoth is absolutely off the chain. Took me about a year to really start understanding the nuances of his stuff but it’s the fire.

I’d totally love to see him here.

5 Likes

Theodore Rose or as I affectionally call him “Teddy”. :grin:

I’ve felt some very strong vibes recently from working with LHD and the pathworking’s given by The Order of Unveiled Faces and I would love to thank him. Alas he seems to have 0 internet Prescence. Judging by his writing he seems very old.

6 Likes

Ooohh good call @Onixea ! :muscle:

3 Likes

How about Medea :sweat_smile::relieved:.

4 Likes

Same here​:disappointed::disappointed:

1 Like

OMG I got a goooood one

Baal Kadmon !!!

Love to just absorb knowledge and technique around this dude.

5 Likes