In need of some help

Hey guys, its been a while since I posted on here, but i figured here is as good a place as any to ask for help. I find myself homeless for the first time in my life, having left my fathers house as he and I are going down very different paths…especially spiritually and i can no longer be there any more. I really could use any magick you could send my way to help me get back on my feet and regain some independence. I plan on reaching out to Satan for help, so if any of you have a working relationship with him, id definitely appreciate you guys sending him my way :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks everyone!

7 Likes

I replied to your message :grinning:

2 Likes

I will cast a spell for you whenever I can, today. Stay strong, brother!

3 Likes

Much appreciated friend!

2 Likes

Brother,

I posted an evocation to Naamah under “Magickal Notes on various Aspects”. Apart from dirty sex, Naamah is great with material things. Just stating.

Al.
Ps. Are you still a member of that other forum?

2 Likes

I’ll check it out! And no I’m not a member there anymore

1 Like

Assuming a regular source of income, the magickal help given + some internet apartment hunting should guide you to your next home.

2 Likes

Brother,

You know the rules: deliver Naamah’s Evocation with passion. If you start sweating, that’s great! As a Magician of experience you don’t have to learn and deliver it by heart, although obviously that helps.

I can almost, almost smell Her sexual allure - almost. And Naamah acts fast. Most material spiritual entity with whom I’ve worked.

All the very best!

Al.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear this, Verdo (and for making my way here so long).

I’ll petition to Hestia in your behalf in order to solve the housing issue.

Keep us updated

5 Likes

No worries mate. And will do!

2 Likes