Fire & Ice Freezer Breaker Spell 🔥❄

Fire & Ice Freezer Breaker Spell

“If you suspect or know that someone froze you, don’t worry—you can break out of it. Burning an uncrossing candle and taking cleansing baths help this, but if you want something that moves a little bit faster, try the following.”

~Diana Rajchel

:point_right: This is Diana Rajchel’s spell, and much of it is her exact wording. If you like it, please consider purchasing her book (reference at end).

Materials

• Name Paper
  • Lemon Juice
  • Ice Cube Tray
  • 1 T sugar
  • Tea Light Candle
  • Heat-Safe Bowl

Step One: Lemon Ice Cube

Freeze lemon juice in an ice cube tray.

Step Two: Link

Place the name paper on the bottom of the bowl, with the lemon ice cube on top. Top the ice with a generous spoonful of white sugar.

Step Three: Melt

Take the tea light candle out of its container and set it on top of the ice cube and sugar. Light the candle. If it burns down before the ice melts, light a second candle.

Step Four: Repeat

Repeat this spell once a day until you feel your life moving forward again.

Ref: Hex Twisting (Diana Rajchel)

3 Likes

Quite an interesting choice freezing lemon juice… the lemon juice must represent some sort of sympathetic good quality in your life, so that it is released from the ice. But, why lemon? Because it is yellow? The sourness has a kind of drying effect, but could it be said to be “hot”? (Since, it seems you want something averse to coldness).

1 Like

I think its meant to represent the sour conditions; thus the sugar. The fire melts the ice, and the sugar sweetens the lemon juice.

2 Likes

Thank you! I couldn’t quite wrap my head around it, but didn’t consider the sugar. I quite like that! In which case, I can imagine it can be used to not only break curses, but also loosen unpleasant conditions stuck in your life and transform them into better ones. Very interesting! There are quite a few ways one can go about breaking freezer curses, then.

1 Like

Oh yes; people have put as much trial and error into counter-magick as they have into baneful magick! I imagine they perpetuate one another.

1 Like