Female Entity of Mercantile Affairs

In my adventures of spirit contact, there have been many male entities who are known for their ability to influence people to buy or sell for personal advantage. There are many male spirits traditionally known to concern money, wealth, riches, merchandise and wares, etc. Each have their own nature and unique ways of going about wealth.

But I have noticed there aren’t nearly as many female entities who are directly associated with merchant, goods exchange, and overall passing of money between people. I’ve actually had to seek these entities out. It also seems female entities have a more internal-based manner of managing wealth. (Bune, Astaroth, etc.)

I’m wondering anyone has discovered female spirits who prizes things like goods exchange, passing coin between people, entrepreneurship, etc.

2 Likes

The Celestial Venus can grant wealth (Although, this is an unusual attribution in traditional sources).

The Moon also grants wealth (Agrippa, TBOP Book II, Chapter 22).

The Lady of the 3rd Mansion of the Moon can also grant wealth.

I believe some of the Feminine Decans grant wealth.

However, the Celestial Gods (Traditionally they are seen to be Gods, as we seem from Book III of the Corpus Hermeticum, and Plato’s ‘Timaeus’) are ultimately beyond masculinity and femininity. And so, some of the Images for the Decans show them to be masculine, while others show them to be feminine.

You can find many usually Feminine Celestial Goddesses and Spirits that grant wealth.

4 Likes

FUCKKKKKKKKK!!!

Hermes told me this some year ago and I was like wtf you trolling me again?

5 Likes

Astrologically, Venus is very closely affiliated with wealth, both in zodiacal attributes and the goddess figure.

I actually divined on my OG post question with an angel, and I suddenly got ideas of Athena. (Not a demon but still) There were also a couple demons though.

2 Likes

Venus rules over Taurus and Libra, and her Exaltation is Pisces. Taurus is not so stronly associated with wealth, and Libra is more favorable since it is of the Airy Triplicity, and a Humane Sign. But otherwise, these Signs don’t have such a strong association with wealth (Particularly when it comes to trade and such).

The Airy Triplicity in general is most favorable for wealth through trading and communication or other interaction, and Gemini the most favorable thereof, because it is a Common Sign and a Sign of Mercury. So, Gemini is a more favorable Sign to use in elections for that purpose, as is Virgo. Using Taurus seems a little strange for me, but Libra is acceptable for quick deals, since it’s a Moveable Sign.

So, as I say, in traditional texts it’s quite unusual that Venus herself grants wealth. I’m only aware of one source which describes a Talisman of Venus for this purpose, and this is one among many other talismans of Venus. However, Venus also rules over goldsmiths in part, and so Venus has some rulership over gold and silver, as we see from Al-Biruni’s ‘Book of Instruction in the Elements of the Art of Astrology’.

So, with her rulership over gold and silver, she has some additional relation to wealth there.

This is, of course, in traditional sources specifically. Modern sources seem to attribute everything to every Planet and Sign at some point.

1 Like

Astrologically, Taurus is very much about wealth, just a different form of it. It is the development of possessions and comforts, furnishing personal life with fruits of labor. The concept of Venus also embodied a sense of luxury as well. The second zodiacal house also deals with these things. But you’re right about the trade interaction aspect. Rapid exchange of goods is more a Gemini thing.

I’ve also had luck with Aquarian entities when it comes to dealing with the public for business exchange as well. There’s also aspects of Virgo when it comes to offering services and taking payment. (Daily upkeep stuff)

William Lilly says that Taurus rules over: “Stables where Horses are, low Houses, Houses where the implements of Cattle are laid up, Patures or Feeding grounds where no Houses are neer, plain grounds, or where Bushes have bin latley grub’d up, and Wherein Wheat and Corn is sowed, some little Tree not far off, in Houses, Sellars, low Rooms.” (Christian Astrology, p. 94, 1st ed. 1647)

So, Taurus is more related to pastures and farmland, rather than luxurious and great houses with great wealth.

As for Taurus relating to the Second House, relating it to the obtainment of wealth and moveable possessions, this way of linking the Signs to the Houses is more of a modern technique. Taurus is a Co-Significator of the 2nd House according to William Lilly (Which seems to be at least in part where this confusion among modern astrologers come from), but what this means is that they signify the same part of the body, in this case the neck and throat, rather than the same part of life.

The Air Signs are great for this sort of thing, since they relate to interaction (See, Agrippa’s explanation of Elemental Air in the first book of his TBOC), and they are all also Humane Signs!

I didn’t know it related more to agricultural property. That’s interesting considering the Greek symbolism it’s tied to.

I also noticed Jupiter is often thought to resemble abundance and material gain, but it’s actually more a philosophical and idealistic sign. So in terms of business affairs, Virgo and Aquarius would be more appropriate to you?

Sorry, I’m not sure which Sign you’re referring to? But Jupiter rules over philosophy, and he grants wealth, general good fortune, good health, and longevity (See, TBOP, Book II Chapter 22).

Here’s also an excerpt from William Ramesey on Jupiter and the order of his Signs:

“And because Jupiter is placed under Saturn, he hath allotted him those two signs that go before and after Capricorn and Aquaries, viz. Sagittary and Pisces, which are in a Trine to the houses of Luminaries; Pisces his night-house to Cancer the house of the Nocturnal Luminary; and Sagittary his day-house to Leo the house of the Diurnal Luminary: wherefore they are temperate, and by reason of this their Amical Aspect he is concluded assistant, temperate and good; fortunate and benevolent to mankinde, and the greatest Fortune of all the Planets.”
(Astrologia Restaurata, p. 68)

In an astrological election (An astrologically favorable time to take action), I’d prefer Gemini above the other Signs for business, but the time the individual the election is for should be kept in mind. So, if they were born with Mercury severely afflicted or unfortunate, avoiding Gemini and Virgo may best. Sagittarius, particularly the First Part thereof, can also be good for business matters, and I believe Aquarius to also be good. Aquarius is a Fixed Sign, so a business started under Aquarius will tend to have greater stability and endurance.

1 Like

With all this into consideration, I’ve been kinda wanting to get out of my typical mindset with demons and witchcraft and maybe contact a pagan god who has a reputation in the Left Hand Path communities. Possibly Egyptian, or Sumerian. I’d love to see how that would turn out. A powerful pagan entity associated with mercantile things sounds interesting.

1 Like

The Gods are great! I’ll say, the Celestial Gods are seen to constantly create and govern over all things in the material world, and so everything moves with their movement, as when during a Revolution of the World for a specific nation Saturn is well dignified and strong, the farmers and laborers and crops prosper and flourish that year, etc.

And, the Earthly form obeys the Celestial:

In their generation and corruption forms are influenced by the celestial forms, of which the framers of talismans consequently avail themselves, by observing the ingresses of the stars thereupon.

—Centiloquium Aphorism IX, translated by JM Ashmand.

And so, the Celestial Gods constantly create all things and are present within all things. But, this is not only the Celestial Gods who do this, but rather all the Gods, many of who existed before time and exist outside of space, and who created the Material World. And as Plotinus says, this whole Cosmos is one Unified Living Being.

With that, every God’s power is supreme (So, it’s strange to me to say that one’s power is greater than the other), and in Platonism and various other Ancient Philosophies, the Gods are seen to be supremely Good (Socrates rejected the anthropomorphic view of the Gods that the Poets like to use for storytelling). So, I say, you can’t go wrong with the Gods! And every one of them is worth knowing.

1 Like

There’s basically three that I’ve been thinking a lot about.

1. Athena - Considered a war/protection goddess, but also a being of handicrafts and maintenance of societal structure. Her face was imprinted on Athenian coins, and one of the patrons of high society positions like government and nobility. (public image positions) So I reckon she’d be skilled with general favor and exchange.

2. Isis - In her most ancient stages, she was a goddess of the elements, heavens, fertility and storms. I noticed entities of “weather & storms” tend to be good at rapidly bringing things to pass. There’s also her many abilities in magick, protection, influence, etc. She’s such a widely known goddess between cultures and magick traditions to this day, that I’m willing to believe she’s vastly powerful. (beyond most others)

3. Anubis - I’ve recently started seeing many images of him and a few accounts of people who’ve dealt with him. Really strong in magick, gaining influence over people, and dealing with spirits at large. I feel he’d be a great guide in protection, business advantage, and overall fortune in personal ventures. A versatile character.

1 Like