Which spirit can start a venus spell

haniel hagiht i saw aphrodite names,I want to start with Venus before Saturn initiates,For Saturn initiation, I have a comprehensive book describing the souls to be initiated and their 4 aspects,but I couldn’t find such a resource about Venus.

who is the leader of the planet and what spirit should one go to to be initiated?

Well, that would be Venus.

For leader, that would be the Sun. Or, God.

3 Likes

I don’t know how to summon the spirit of the planet, I think Haniel might be my destination,I feel a very strong attraction to this angel.

3 Likes

Venus, the Planet, has her own intelligence. In English and Latin she is called “Venus”. I believe in your native language of Turkish she is called “Zühre”. The Chinese call her Jīnxīng, and the Arabs call her Zuhara.

You can simply call upon her by her name or names, like with the Gods. This is how I pray to the Planets, and this is how the Sabians of Harran used to pray to the Planets.

This is best done in the appropriate times, however. So, Venus should be well dignified and standing strongly, and unafflicted, as well as the Moon. And it should be her Hour. This is of course quite complex, and knowledge of traditional astrology is needed.

The most basic timing is to simply call upon her in her Day. That is, Friday. So, after Sunrise, and before the Sunrise of the next day, you can call upon her.

4 Likes

Here is the Hymn of Orpheus to Venus, translated by Thomas Taylor. It was used in the Renaissance to call upon the Planet Venus:

“Come, Cyprus-born, and to my pray’r incline,
Whether exalted in the heav’ns you shine,
Or pleas’d in Syria’s temple to preside,
Or o’er th’ Egyptian plains thy car to guide,
Fashion’d of gold; and near its sacred flood,
Fertile and fam’d to fix thy blest abode;
Or if rejoicing in the azure shores,
Near where the sea with foaming billows roars,
The circling choirs of mortals, thy delight,
Or beauteous nymphs, with eyes cerulean bright,
Pleas’d by the dusty banks renown’d of old,
To drive thy rapid, two-yok’d car of gold;
Or if in Cyprus with thy mother fair,
Where married females praise thee ev’ry year,
And beauteous virgins in the chorus join,
Adonis pure to sing and thee divine;
Come, all-attractive to my pray’r inclin’d,
For thee, I call, with holy, reverent mind.”

4 Likes

thank you all in a few days i will open a diary where i apply your work.

3 Likes

I never know what to say when i call for planet magick. I usully say something like “i call upon the blessings of planet x” or “i summon the power of attraction for Venus…”

But lately i also discovered planetary forces are all around us : if you are in a library, you are surronded by Mercury, if you are wheat field, you are surronded by Saturn… So maybe it also something to consider.

1 Like