Feeding the servitor

Which one gives it more energy? Me give it energy for twenty minutes a day, seven days a week? Or I light a candle for him all week,24 hours a day?it need a lot of energy for first days

1 Like

That’s an interesting series of questions. My response is to experiment. Find out what works for you.

1 Like

From what I’m understanding in your writing, you want to give it a lot of energy for the first few days. That being said, why not light the candle for 24 hrs, and also set aside 20 min a day to give it energy. You can do both if you choose. It’s your servitor, energize it the way you see fit.

4 Likes

You can have it syphon it’s own energy, from any source, for any amount of time. Heat, universal chi, etc. You don’t need to program it to be dependent on you feeding it.

4 Likes

You’re not divulging enough information. Generic descriptions get generic answers. Everyone else has given good answers.

This will also depend on what it is doing and how often it does it.

In the end. There’s no shortcut to monitoring it yourself. This is partly to continue the creator-servitor bond when it gets more autonomous.

4 Likes