Any ideas for an uncrossing ritual?

Hi everyone! So I recently discovered my brother in law and his wife have been cursed/hexed/crossed by an ex girlfriend of his. So the main adverse reaction to said curse is miscarriages. Two so far. So my wife is an obstetrician and performed one of the procedures to my brother in laws wife during one of the miscarriages, so from a thorough medical history and exam we know that I’m this isn’t medically or genetically imposed. So I did some digging and I can pretty much say that they were crossed, so now I’m trying to figure out an approach on how to undo this, and try to keep them and my family (wife son) as safe as possible. So any ideas would be welcome to help me figure out an avenue of approach to break their curse.

6 Likes

Cancel a Curse from Magickal Protection by The Gallery of Magick should be quite effective.

4 Likes

The return to sender spell by VK Jehannum sends the curse back to the sender with interest

This is one by Jason Miller shared here by Mythopoeia- it’s the first one in the thread

There is a curse freezing spell from the book Angelic Protection Magick by Ben Woodcroft. I like this book a lot- handy and easy spells, very beginner friendly

4 Likes

Thanks @Czar and @Shanao

4 Likes

Play this every morning on speaker, to remove the negative energy thats stuck inside your house.

Take a clean plate and put an incense on it , play the above mantra and ask Kaal Bhairav for protection.

6 Likes

This stuff is suparr powerful Bhairava Visited me in the dream few Months ago Scared the shit out of me I might Start Tantra sadhna In few years :100:

5 Likes

Thanks everyone for the advice given! I decided on a route to approach this and I went with my intuition! King Asmoday was calling on me help with this, and I decided to ask him for advice!

Hail King Asmoday!

5 Likes