Spells & Prayers of St.Cyprian (Jason Miller)

Uncrossing Spell: St. Cyprian, St. Justina & St. Theoctistus

“Sometimes we are faced with enchantments, bindings, or curses that are dug in deep. Spells cast by those now dead, or lain by unknown spirits are especially hard to break or reverse. In such situations Cyprian and Justina together make a formidable pair. St. Cyprian is a Saint of Magic itself, and is thus able to examine and identify magic in action. St. Justina was of course unable to unwind the spells of the Cyprian in life and now possesses the ability to unwind spells in death that might even challenge Cyprian. In this short ritual we give a spell over to St. Cyprian for him to capture, contain, and identify. Then we hand it over to St. Justina for her to unwind. Finally we call upon St. Theoctistus to deliver whatever energy or power behind the curse back to us to use as we will.”

If there are links to the person who cast the spell, or materia you have found connected with the spell, you can place them on the altar in a triangle of eggshell powder or cascarilla. Set a Purple candle in the center of the Triangle and pray to St Cyprian.

“In the name of the great and mighty power of God I invoke the sublime influence of St. Cyprian, St. Justina, and St. Theoctistus. Answer the resolve of my devotion with success in all that I do. Remove all spells worked against me and all bonds placed upon me. Make level the path before me and clear every obstacle in my way.

Holy Cyprian Sorcerer Saint, Martyr and Mage, bless my efforts to follow you in your path. You who commingled with angels, devils, and earthly spirits, grant the power to commune and command the spirits as you did, and as Solomon and Manasses did before you. Oh St Cyprian, you who knows all works of magic well, take hold of this spell set against me (or name of client). Nail it down with the Three Nails that held even god in place, that it may not harm me nor anyone ever again.

Blessed Saint Cyprian, please protect me from every curse that is made against me. You who knows the secret identity of my enemies, Confound them! Confound them in their coming and in their going, in their leaving and in their returning. Cloud their minds and make blind their eyes. Lead them into the place of fog and shadow. Make them to walk confused and in darkness whenever they make any attempt upon my life, my household or my reputation. Stay the hands of my enemies and protect them from sinning against me out of hatred, envy, resentment or greed. I pray that my prayers may be answered. Help me gain confidence and prosperity in Christ Jesus. Amen.”

The following day place a brown or blue candle in the triangle right on top of the remains of the purple candle. Pray to St. Justina:

“In the name of the great and mighty power of God I invoke the sublime influence of St. Cyprian, St. Justina, and St. Theoctistus. Answer the resolve of my devotion with success in all that I do. Remove all spells worked against me and all bonds placed upon me. Make level the path before me and clear every obstacle in my way.

Holy Justina, Virtuous Virgin, Arcane Abbess, make me immune to curses, crossing, and conjurations. As you tamed Cyprian and brought him to serve the Lord, tame all demons and spirits whether they be set against me, or whether I call them myself. Just as you, through your faith and the sign of the cross dispelled Cyprians demons and uwove his enchantments, take this spell that St Cyprian has captured and un-weave it completely. Dismiss all spirits set against me (or clients name) and send them back to their place or origin.

Engirdle me with your security, encircle me with happiness, and make safe the path upon which I tread Intercede for me with God omnipotent, oh holy martyr and maiden and carry my fervent prayer of supplication to God in Christ, to whom be all honor and glory. Amen.”

Let that candle also burn all the way down, then the following day light a white or golden candle and pray to Theoctistus

Holy Theoctistus, Soldier Saint, first convert of the holy pair. Lend me your strength and resolve. As the grace and power of Cyprian and Justina was extended to you, extend it to me that it may work through me, and that I may act upon it. In particular send me back whatever remains of the power that was set against me. Captured by Saint Cyprian, Unwound by Saint Justina, it can do me no harm. Dedicate this power instead towards the goal of …(state the goal that you rededicate this power to)

Oh Holy Martyrs of Nicomedia, I bare my heart to you and place all worry and care into your holy hands. Free me from all evil. Smite those who would do me harm. Draw a circle of protection around me and those whom I love. In the night be my lantern and my solace. In the daylight be my guide and my protector. Through the intercession of the martyrs of Nicomedia, in Christ Jesus hear my prayers and spells. Bathe my words in the blood of Christ and bring them to fruition.

St Cyprian ora pro nobis
St Justina Ruego ora pro nobis
St Theoctistus Ruego ora pro nobis

Amen.

Let the candle burn down then take all the wax, any spell materia, and the altar cloth that you performed the spell on and tie it up in a bag. If you dedicated the power to something for you, bury it on your property or keep it as a fetish in your temple. If you dedicated it towards something you want to be rid of, throw it in a trash can and walk away, or mail it somewhere with no return address.

8 Likes

Novena to the Martyrs of Nicomedia

In the name of the great and mighty power of God I invoke the sublime influence of St. Cyprian, St. Justina, and St. Theoctistus.

Answer the resolve of my devotion with success in all that I do. Remove all spells worked against me and all bonds placed upon me. Make level the path before me and clear every obstacle in my way.

Holy Cyprian Sorcerer Saint, Martyr and Mage, bless my efforts to follow you in your path. You who commingled with angels, devils, and earthly spirits, grant the power to commune and command the spirits as you did, and as Solomon and Manasses did before you.

Holy Justina, Virtuous Virgin, Arcane Abbess, make me immune to curses, crossing, and conjurations. As you tamed Cyprian and brought him to serve the Lord, tame all demons and spirits whether they be set against me, or whether I call them myself.

Holy Theoctistus, Soldier Saint, first convert of the holy pair. Lend me your strength and resolve. As the grace and power of Cyprian and Justina was extended to you, extend it to me that it may work through me, and that I may act upon it.

I bare my heart to you and place all worry and care into your holy hands. Free me from all evil. Smite those who would do me harm. Draw a circle of protection around me and those whom I love. In the night be my lantern and my solace. In the daylight be my guide and my protector. Through the intercession of the martyrs of Nicomedia, in Christ Jesus hear my prayers and spells. Bathe my words in the blood of Christ and bring them to fruition.

St Cyprian ora pro nobis
St Justina Ruego ora pro nobis
St Theoctistus Ruego ora pro nobis

Amen.

At the end of the Novena make the sign of three nails with the right hand and cross yourself with it three times.

If you want to do more, you can anoint yourself with oil. If you want to do even more, set up an altar with a statue or image of St Cyprian and St Justina and perhaps Theoctistus, a purple candle, and a glass of water.

3 Likes

A Spell of Three Nails

Purchase or make a cross of three nails. Go somewhere that hatred is preached in Christ’s name and hold this cross in fervent prayer repeating the phrase ANATHAMA MARANATHA over and over again. Gather a link to the Church, group, or individual and bring it home with you. A pamphlet will suffice.

At midnight undo your cross and separate the nails.

By the three prayers Christ uttered in the Garden of Getsemane before his arrest, I thrice bind those who spread hate in his name.
By the three hours of darkness that covered the land during his suffering, I thrice blind those who spread hate in his name.
By the thee days Christ spent in hell after his death and before his ressurection, I thrice condemn those who spread hate in his name.
By the three nails that pierced the flesh of god, let these enemies of love and righteousness be nailed down.

Amen.

Nail the nails through the link and bury it somewhere it will not be disturbed such as the grave of a soldier.

5 Likes

Spell of Devil’s Succor

I was struck by the juxtaposition of Christ’s suffering on the cross, and Lucifer’s suffering under arch-angelic torture . They are both sacrifices in their way. Christ’s for salvation from sin, and Satan’s for freedom from oppression. I lit a candle, and also offered some water to the mouth of Satan, and Oil to his head. Once I did, Satan no longer looked like he was in the middle of being dominated by Michael. He looked like he was rising up…

If you want to make a similar offering, find a church that has a statue of Michael trampling the devil. Kneel as if you are praying to the Archangel. No one need hear the words you whisper…

As the Christians come here to pray to an image of Christs sacrifice for salvation
So I come to honor this image of Lucifer’s great sacrifice for freedom.
Oh Devil, the Christians see you trampled beneath the feet of Michael
But in your visage I see your unconquerable soul.
Lifting up against the boot and the spear.
Here in this den of tyranny
I take my secret refuge.

May the nimbleness of your night wings whisk you where angels cannot follow
May your Horns pierce Michael’s side as you throw off your oppressor
May your struggling visage transform into and expression of victorious pride.
Oh Lucifer. You who rises up against those who would force us all to kneel
As I lift water to your lips and anoint your head
Please help me in my own struggles ….

here list your prayer for intercession of knowledge….

I take refuge in the Devil, fallen for freedoms sake
I take refuge in the Witchcraft, path of wisdom made power

I take refuge in the Damned, cast out, fallen, and forsaken

May all beings have freedom and the causes of freedom
May all beings be free from slavery and the causes of suffering
May all beings enjoy the freedom that knows no slavery
May all beings live deliciously, free from ignorance and oppression.

6 Likes

Prayer of the Black School

Repeat the following prayer before bed. It is was the spark that lit the flame of the Black School, and contains its whole program in its lines. See how it feels to speak those words. See if dreams or signs emerge.

Holy Saint Cyprian, Martyr and Mage
Patron of magic committed to page
Thy book is thy altar, blood ink is spread
Granting power over living and dead
Calling down angels granting them form
Raising up demons in baptism reborn
Winged Serpent of East, Southern black Iynx
Great Bear of the North, Western black Sphynx
Four kings conjured and mark compass around
Where spirits come gather on consecrated ground
In the Ostensorium, the spirits you show
Grant power to bind, to converse, and to know
Martyr of Antioch, Master of the Black School
Three Nails, Three Oils, and Three worlds you rule
Sorcerer Saint betwixt Heaven and Hell
Pray for us now, And at the hour of our spell

Amen.

4 Likes

A Readers Prayer to St Cyprian

Oh Saint Cyprian, Sorcerer and Saint, Savant and Scholar,
Cleanse my mind with the hyssop of your wisdom
That I may fully understand the text before me.
Comprehending the truth as it is, not as I think it is.
Create in me eyes that I may read as you read.
With right eye set aglow by rays of heaven
And left eye glittering with the fires of hell
Holy Cyprian, may you read over my shoulder
And whisper wisdom in my ear
Aiding me in applying this knowledge as you did
Research rendering revelation
Applying ancient arcana to present need
Weaving potent sorcery that glorifies your name

Amen.

4 Likes

@Czar

1 Like