Work Out Challenge [social]

Does anyone want to do a work out challenge with me? We could note our daily work outs and encourage each other to keep going. Motivate each other.

I was thinking a 90 day challenge.

4 Likes

I work out but I may be a bit too inconsistent for a challenge. Also, I take creatine

2 Likes

I’m down!

1 Like

I not sure if take creatine would matter?

We can encourage either to stay focused and reach our goals.

2 Likes

Since Sunday is the first day of the week do you want to start this Sunday. Lets say we work oit at least 3 days a week. But can choose whatever work outs you want/need to meet your goals.

I have an app that I really like that focuses on target areas, and it keeps track of how often your working out, and sends reminders to work out. So Im gonna do that because it dosnt require equipment and I can do it during the day while keeping the twins.

We can post what we have done here with weekly achievements and progess towards our goals. While encouraging each other to keep going.

Im not trying loose weight so much as tighten and tone. Ive had three pregnancies so my tagret area is tummy and thighs. But I will work on other areas as well.

Im excited to get started!!

1 Like

Sounds like a plan! I like using YouTube workout videos vs going to a gym. I like the non-jumping HIIT workouts and since I don’t have dumbbells/weights, I sometimes do bodyweight exercise videos too. I would like to build strength and stamina

2 Likes

Awesome!! So we start this Sunday then. Dec. 10th.

I cant wait!

Anyone else who wants to join is still welcome to do so! Just jump on in.

1 Like

I workout regularly but im down!!!

2 Likes

It helps it Building muscle fasterr

2 Likes

Awesome! Welcome aboard!

2 Likes

Dont forget tomorrow we start!! :muscle:

1 Like

My workout today

3 Likes

45 mins jump rope
300 push ups
50 pull ups

3 Likes

Heres my work out

Thighs and abs.

3 Likes

30 pull ups
300 push ups
No cardio Cos i went for movie😅

3 Likes

Im doing the same work out as yesterday, but Im adding some planks.

2 Likes

You did 300 push ups? :sweat_smile: idk if i can do 5

3 Likes

Man i been workin out frm like a year And i only do calisthenics for now i couldn’t even do 10 in beginning im sure u can atleast do 100 if u be persistent enough ask Azazel or Samael for strength Martian gods Are known For Physical pursuits :crossed_swords:

4 Likes

I was a little sick and achey (which is normal for me during finals week) so I did this walking workout. All her videos are walking workouts with less/no jumping

3 Likes

I got a yoga mat, so today I hope to get a good workout!

3 Likes