What are you running from?

Do an INTRODUCTION , like the forum rules state!!

1 Like

No need, the guy was here to troll us anyway. He is gone now.

2 Likes

Was a struggling practitioner. Joined what I believe to be the oldest, functioning rhp Magickal order in the southern hemisphere. Learnt a lot and was introduced to Chaos Magic. Fell in love with a woman. Concentrated on my career to make us both a decent life. Gained very powerful enemies. Lost everything, including said woman. Spent time alone. Came to realise inter alia that the work which gained me my enemies was Aeonic in nature. That’s when I accepted the lhp. In 2006 worked my most consequential working. Events have transpired since then, including deaths – one involving an elephant.

As for what I’m running from; it’s ignorance, stupidity, compliance, gutlessness and dishonour.

Al.

1 Like

If I could go back in time to that afternoon when I first saw Catweazle, back when I was ten or eleven years old, I’d implore myself to leave Magick alone and concentrate on developing nicotine addiction via nasal snuff. All I ever wanted was to be like everybody else – only more so. I could have been someone else, some gormless, stamp collecting prick into my third marriage and with strangling child and spousal maintenance payments, getting accused of spending too much time working and not worrying enough about my third wife’s ‘feelings’.

Magick is a hard slog and the lhp doesn’t make it any easier, but in truth, it was my destiny. Just saying.

Al.

1 Like

“Running from”? Why that turn of speech? I prefer to say I am attacking those same Judeo-Christian (and humanist) roots.

I’m running from the human filth whose degradation affects their surrounding ether. All the ignorant, braindead, over-medicated and emotionally crippled sickos panhandling for sympathy. I’m running from the flies-in-the-face of reality, regurgitated factoid propaganda of the MSM. And I’m running for my life! Just saying.

Al.

I running from small room

1 Like