[SOCIAL] What are you listening to?

Both songs by Vulvodynia:

Funeral of the Gods

The Shadowy Descent of Gaia

1 Like

Great remix

3 Likes

Woke up with this in my head… One of the better things we Aussies have adopted from New Zealand :rofl:

1 Like

New techn9ne… Yes!

1 Like

I’m a little dysfunctional, don’t you know…

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

@Delilah_LeStrange

I thought nobody else knew about techn9ne he’s great

3 Likes

He’s a favourite of mine. A few of his songs got me through a really rough patch in my life, so yeah… Big soft spot for tech. And he seems genuinely nice.

2 Likes

Oh this was dude from the other day who I though was that wack ass rat rapper we were talking about @Delilah_LeStrange I’m so dense, I know this dude he’s absolutely fire, totally underrated too

3 Likes

Lol, yes it was.

And yes, he’s criminally underrated. He’s been around for ages too. Was spewing I couldn’t get to see him when he was here end of last year.

3 Likes

I should be flogged for even mentioning this dude in the same breath as that rat MFer lol

3 Likes

While you probably should be flogged, I’m sure you’re not the first to make that mistake. Nor will you be the last.

But yeah, f*** tekashi 69. I hope he gets beaten up again.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Lmaooo I saw that gym video. Got his mind rocked 6 and 9 ways from sunday :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Yeah he caught the flux on that one.

3 Likes

I love monolord!

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I’m cackling!!! The same way I cackled when I saw him get his head stomped 69 times :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

If I was tech savvy, I’d edit this song into a clip of his lil gym adventure. :joy:

3 Likes

There’s a saying here “he got 9 colours of s*** kicked out of him” for when someone gets beaten up badly. In this guy’s case, it’s 69 colours of s*** kicked out of him :rofl:

4 Likes