1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

No words needed…

3 Likes

@NavyBeans The first time I saw live music was when my father took me to see Joe Satriani as a kid. He was incredible!

3 Likes
1 Like

One fo the money, two fo the b@tches, three to get ready, four to hit the switches…

Timeless…:blush::blush::blush:

3 Likes

Now this, this the King :crown:
Make way!!

4 Likes

I’m not sure if that’s the right one. It’s just the first one that showed up when I searched rap.mp3 which is supposed to be the name of a haunted song.
If you don’t know of the name of this song, it’s something called a Memphis rap sigil, but sounds more like urban legend. Cool story though
Basically a Memphis rap sigil is like an audio sigil using a sample of someone being killed, then the song is brought back to the crime scene for charging, and afterwards disseminated to listeners

1 Like
1 Like

Memphis rap sigils are totally an urban legend. It’s based off 10 particular songs by Memphis rap artists from the 90s.

Over time, because they do have a particularly dark sound due to the samples and having been recorded on cassette (which caused distortion to the sound), the internet picked up the idea they were “satanic”. Iirc, the story started on a hip hop conspiracy site. And thanks to 4chan, it’s been solidified into legend.

It is a kinda cool story though

2 Likes