Poll: How were you raised? - Scroll down for more poll fun

• I had what a reasonable person would class as a good, stable, healthy upbringing.
  • I did not.
  • Mostly yes, but slightly disagree with the first choice.

0 voters

Edit- Apparently after you vote the order changes. The first choice is the ‘It was good’ one in case there’s confusion.

5 Likes

Part 2:

• I had a healthy childhood & I started intentionally practicing before I was 18-20 (without parent guidance).
  • I had a healthy childhood & I started intentionally practicing before I was 18-20 (with parent guidance).
  • I had a healthy childhood & I started intentionally practicing after I was 18-20.
  • I did not have a healthy childhood & I started intentionally practicing before I was 18-20.
  • I did not have a healthy childhood & I started intentionally practicing after I was 18-20.

0 voters

Thanks for playing everyone! I really appreciate it. Of course these are anonymous, unless there’s some secret answer key somewhere on the forum. It’s just that I meet more people with more interesting type backgrounds in this community (/disposition toward using magick) than I do stable ones, so I was curious.

2 Likes

This Be The Verse by Philip Larkin

Al.

3 Likes