People from other dimension

Hello
For some time, I have been studying people who came from other dimensions and give advice to politicians.
I think that Comte Saint-Germain(maybe) and even Napoleon’s red man of destiny(surely) are all part of this category of people. The Tuileries Palace in Paris, where these people appeared, was probably an interdimensional gate!
There is also a palace in my country, one of whose rooms is an inter-dimensional gate and is named after the creature that appeared there.
I would like to know if anyone else knows about these people?

2 Likes

It’s certainly an intriguing topic. Where I currently stand on the subject is somewhere between an archetype and and egregore.

Part of me wants to believe in the possibility of spending an eternity with my current memories, experiences, and desires. But, I have yet to see any evidence that this may be the case, though.

Combining the Astral and Etheric bodies and impregnating them with will and memory, though? That seems a little more likely; at least to me…

I’ve always been fascinated with immortality and even necromancy. Perhaps the phyllactery is the Astral/Etheric double that we can learn to project at the moment of death! Who knows?

That being said, I do tend to think that “ascended masters” and similar entities are capable of communicating with the physical plane. So I suppose that could be a possibility as well.

I hadn’t really given much thought to the idea of the CDSG being an extra-dimensional entity, though. That’s new. What makes you think that?

3 Likes

My reason is based on memoirs of people who met CDSG, they claim that he appeared and disappeared suddenly! For example when he met a royal woman in a church, he left the woman by walking through the door and opened the door and went, but when the woman asked her servant who stood outside of the church about CDSG, the servant said he didn’t see anyone leaving the church!

2 Likes

Ah, I see. That does make sense.

To me, though, that just makes it seem even more like a spirit manifesting as a vision or inspiration.

Or, maybe its something like an extradimensional entity that manifests as an archetypal egregore? Haha

3 Likes

I asked somebody to see the little red man of destiny and napoleon’s meeting in 1814 through soul travel and although he didn’t know specifically about him, he sent me their conversation and when i asked who was him? He said that he was a spirit who took form of a human!

3 Likes

I’d love to read that conversation haha

2 Likes

It’s not spiritual! It’s after fall of napoleon in waterloo when his enemies’ troops were on the road of Paris

2 Likes

I’d be cross-referencing the holy hell out of that convo if I were you. Haha

3 Likes

Také few days alchol And drugs, best Is methamphetamine, look ať some horror or dark music videos, And you Will be in “hell”, dark dimensions fór a few days