[OFF TOPIC] Weird ass dreams

Two nights ago I had a dream. In the dream, I was lying on a bed with another person (I never knew which person) having a very normal conversation. Suddenly, the other person said:

“Oh, she is here, just enter”.

Then, my first girlfriend appeared, as she was when we were together, when she was 18 years old, wearing garter belts and a thong. I yelled at her and told her to go fuck herself (she really did some damage when she dumped me), then the phone rang and someone called and that’s all I can remember.

Weird ass dream, indeed.

What about you, kids?

2 Likes

I cannot go into too much detail with my last dream without breaking the politics rule but basically it involved beating a foreign politician with a two meter long dildo. I recall the choice of weaponry solely being based on providing humiliation for getting smacked by a member bigger than ones own. Childish but I believe it was my brain’s way to process my rage in a more humorous light.

Probably a sign of needing to take a break from the news.

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Weird ass, indeed!!!

2 Likes

I have a secret… I use dreams to manipulate reality, I’ve found that when I act in a certain way in my dream it gets manifested more quickly in the tangible reality, I also use mantras within my dreams, so it’s a combination.

The ugly part of all of this is that it requires extra awareness even when you’re sleeping and that can be EXTREMELY UNHEALTHY because dreams are kinda designed to provide rest and by acting and doing magick inside of the dreams you’re interrupting that process… And sometimes you have no choice because there are people that enter your dreams to attack you (consciously and unconsciously) and you gotta do something about that :confused:

4 Likes

I barely even remember my dreams and you can do magick in yours, goddamn it, see how you’re always 30 steps ahead of me, my friend? :smiley:

3 Likes

Nah man, I’m a utter disaster :woozy_face::saluting_face:

2 Likes

Decades ago I dreamt of a hairy man with large, strong, black chest hairs suckling a baby to his nipple. Someone asked, ‘What are you doing?’ He replied, ‘I’m trying to replace the baby’s body salts’. This dream’s location was in George Street, Sydney; Australia (near Hoyt’s cinema complex). It’s still got me fucked!

Al.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:got me dead

1 Like

I mean, that sounds like a great dream NGL. Definitely a great stress-relief. Like a “dammit doll” but lifesize.

Relatable

4 Likes

Btw, I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT!

I think the use of mantras and incantations are escencial because it helps to manipulate dreams and derive results.

BUT CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW EFFECTIVE TALISMANS ARE?

Someone attacked me in my dreams and I was able to defend myself using a brutal force, I transformed into a freaking warrior and I destroyed completely the attacker… I think that was Aejishalmr effect on me because as far as I know that rune was used in war-like cases.

I’m delighted and I know that the person that attacked me it’s going to face some kind of difficulties in their waking life, accidents, a fatal diagnose. I just know it.

2 Likes