New Members Please Introduce yourselves here!

@Almasterflash16 Welcome, buddy!

@everyone this is a friend of mine as well!

3 Likes

Welcome to you all, guys !

3 Likes

Welcome @Almasterflash16

3 Likes

For some reason I still can’t create topics. Oh well.

4 Likes

You have to interact with the forum more before that can happen. Reading and responding. The bar is pretty low for it, so poking around, liking some things, responding here and there, will trigger it in no time.

7 Likes

Hi and welcome @Almasterflash16

3 Likes

Hi there, found you folks via Norse900’s Qliphoth Quest interview. I’m up tomorrow haha. Been practicing 16+ years now, have written a few books but none are available currently as I’m refining them into one finalized work, I tend to get ahead of myself. Mostly just have a “blog” and am on a few subreddits, otherwise I’m off social media. Always thought it would be fun to find a new occult focused forum off the big sites since the O.S. forums shut down, so was excited to hear there was one I hadn’t tried.

I mostly focus in what I’ve taken to calling “Stellar Magic”, in which I seek to bring the ideas of the early “Sky Religion” into the modern era. So a lot of it is Egyptian based and inspired, especially the pre-, early Dynastic, and then New Kingdom. My work has mainly been to compile and clarify, but as the years go by I’ve come up with plenty of my own stuff I’m sure. I’m mostly interested in diving deeper into that, though I enjoy hearing about other traditions and paths. There’s just such a wealth of info to any one path that I feel it takes a lifetime to really dive in and explore one.

I’m in my 30s, American Southwest. Going for my MA/PhD in philosophy and taking some other grad level courses along the way (finishing art of Ancient Egypt right now). Planning to be a writer and professor. Aside from my nonfiction occult work I’ve dabbled in poetry and weird fiction, which I’m hoping to focus on after the current book is done. Love reading, music, gaming, and sometimes film. My patron is Setesh.

10 Likes

Welcome, hope you enjoy yourself here.

4 Likes

Awesome, welcome. Look forward to reading more! I haven’t delved into those areas and have been interested.

4 Likes

Welcome! Your practice sounds pretty interesting

4 Likes

@Xepera_maSet Awesome! Im glad you joined.

I’m looking forward to our interview tomorrow! Feel free to hit me up on here as well. :pray:

4 Likes

Nice Zdzislaw Beksiński avatar :+1:

2 Likes

Haha, he’s one of my top ten!

Here’s some more art if you’re interested:

https://forum.theoccultmirror.net/t/the-hermits-hut/2238/39?u=heathen_hermit

2 Likes

Yep he’s my favorite artist I’d say. Alex Grey is close but too RHP for me.

2 Likes

Welcome @Xepera_maSet

3 Likes

Ah glad I saw this!

5 Likes

Yo guys and girls , 26 yr old male from the UK.
Been a lurker on balg since 2019 and have been slowly accumulating knowledge on the occult and spirituality after dealing with alot of crazy things which I am in fact still dealing with today.

My Main interests are primarily energy manipulation/vampirism , healing magick and sigils.

I am also very interested on how art and magick can be combined with technology to make and manifest some dope ass shit.

I found this forum through qlippoth quest and mike bee(shoutouts to them)

I look forward to meeting everyone :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Zdf

5 Likes

Welcome, @Zdf

Have a nice time here!

3 Likes

Hi Everyone I am from the Pacific and I have never practiced any form of m. I am here to learn the basics and hopefully to meet individuals who can offer guidance.

7 Likes