Japanese Anime

Japanese Anime

As I cannot post about ‘political crap’ and therefore world events, I wish to post about Japanese anime.

When I joined another group (and before I was cruelly banned, temporarily on a permanent basis) I discovered – via that group – that I was an Empath! It’s always exhilarating to have another badge to pin and wear with pride. Goes great with my Good-Guy, Misogynist and White-Heterosexual-Male-Privilege badges.

Anyway, empaths pick up vibes. That’s what I do. I walk into a room inter alia and I ‘get the vibes’. Because of My Work, I also get big vibes about Japanese anime – and these are becoming increasingly bad. Indeed, I’m indulging a lot more in smoking herb and alcoholic spirit drinks (G&T with ice and crushed lime) to dull the sensation(s). I sit in my room seeking peace but am assaulted by tremendously bad Japanese anime vibes.

And the world of anime, and Japanese anime in particular, is increasingly censorious. Yet here I am, a chastened and lacrimonious “old man in a dry month” awaiting the inevitable with my tobacco pipes, Virginia blends, full beard and aftershave collection.

I’m happy My Work is done! I keep my hand in from the side-lines – just for fun. I’ve reconciled myself to death and I’m as ready as I’ll ever be. The (sad and fucked-up) curse of my grade is to ‘speak’ truth but not be understood.

And long after I’m dead, I sincerely hope that some left-hand path practitioner(s) with internet skills, discover my disturbingly no-‘holes’-barred contributions to their path, and thereby advance.

In case I get banned, my email is: OUA at protonmail dot com.
Stands for Old Uncle Al.

Note it down in your Magickal Journal – just in case you need personalised instruction, priceless insights and well-deserved abuse – I know because I’ve been there. I can’t and don’t charge, because my stuff is priceless. Just saying.

Everybody’s Favourite Satanic Uncle,

Old Uncle Al

Ps. And I hope and intend to die with my final and most powerful, life-charged evocation of “Get Fucked!” on my lips. I’m just that sort of guy. Sick of denying it.

8 Likes

I’m intrigued @UncleAl I don’t follow Japanese anime,
But used to a lot.

What did they start censoring?

1 Like

I wondered what happened to you over the holiday season, haven’t seen you posting. Thought maybe you had a shitty holiday or something, well I did anyway. :man_facepalming:t3::man_shrugging:t3:.

Email address duly noted my friend.

1 Like

Try it with cucumber instead of lime. It won’t dull your sensations any better (?) but it’s surprisingly good.

Also, congrats on your impressive badge collection :wink:

For what it’s worth: you’ll forever be my favourite uncle, Al.

1 Like

Sister,

If you or any other members ever pass through Woy Woy NSW, give me some notice and we’ll meet for coffee and a talk. There are only half-baked Wiccans around here, although there is a member of another forum close by, but for various reasons we haven’t and probably will never meet.

And thanks for the heads up!

Al.

3 Likes

Consider it done brother. Al(l) the best.

(Edit: Oh and do let me know if you ever wander down to VIC.)

2 Likes

Im over here feeling this so hard :confounded:

2 Likes

Level up broski :laughing:

3 Likes

@Dagars Take it as a compliment even if it wasn’t meant as one because if you were a fully baked wiccan your goose would be cooked and you’d have so many baked fried brain cells you’d be stupider then a meme red neck :stuck_out_tongue: half baked is definitely better then baked (in the old school meaning of the term way where baked used to equal drug fried ).

2 Likes

No i meant there are alot of wiccans here and very few of them are fun to hang around :joy: can’t joke or hang around lol

2 Likes

Where you from?
I ‘live’ in a suburb called Woy Woy, in a country very near the globe’s arsehole. How about you?

Al.

1 Like