Sirron the Shaman Occult Goods: Scam Alert

Ass :triumph:

https://www.belladonnasbotanicals.com/blog/occult-scammer-alert-sirron-the-shaman-occult-goods

11 Likes

It takes a special kind of stupid to try to rip off folks who work with spirits.
“Hey Lucifuge, person XYZ is stealing my work. Could ya send them an excess of punishment?”
“I gotcha”

7 Likes

I thought i recognised some photos from a Witch shop on Etsy, I messaged shop owner already.

5 Likes

I red the article. Turns out that person is doing the same thing with many other well known sellers. Methinks he will not have a good time. Like bro you really are gonna steal from like 5 magicians??? Hahahaha I hope this thief likes pain bc a slew of curses are probably headed his/her way.

7 Likes

Calling professional black witches and magicians “little ladies who don’t understand business” after ripping off their products is unbelievably stupid. That beckons a coordinated assault that I would never want to be on the receiving end of, lol. Vatza literally has products named “Belial’s Hammer of Justice” :joy:

7 Likes

I don’t know what’s going to hit him harder, the coordinated legal response or black magick…

3 Likes

Lol if you hypothetically wanna coordinate something let me know. :smile:

3 Likes

Wink :wink: wink :wink:

1 Like

Friendly reminder that we don’t attack other people here. I know you all are joking, but still.

6 Likes

I was totally joking. Plus, looks like nothing would need to be done anyway. Somethings just take care of themselves.

5 Likes

I know, don’t worry :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep I’ll tone down my humor too. My b

3 Likes

Try getting found guilty in a western court of law for using Magick to kill and maim! Remember, occultism is all delusional bullshit.

Al.

1 Like

Try getting found guilty in a western court of law for threats, is quite easy!

4 Likes

The dumbassery is profound and she is not without power, legally and magically.

1 Like

The lesson here is to drop the extra cash to trademark your shit. It will be worth it when people dropship your products without reaching out to you first and upcharge.

My question is, who are the idiots buying products second hand at 4x the cost, instead of at a fair price from the creators themselves?

5 Likes

It’s called affiliated marketing.

Their are programs you can buy and run that will allow you to resell objects from the internet. Essentially you put the real link for the item into the program. You give it a description, price and another link to your website for you to list said item.

When someone purchases from you. The system takes their money. Then purchases it from the orignal location and slaps in the mailing address for the person who bought it from your site.

You then just promote the shit out of your website and get it shown on google and fb. People click your links and buy from you and the system sends them what they ordered from another website.

2 Likes

“Officer, he said he was going to kill me using collected cigarette butt tobacco and his wand!”

“Yeah, right buddy. You use any medication? How’s about I charge you with public mischief? How big is his fucking wand?”

When the victim dies it’s always just a coincidence.

Now, if a gun or strangulation was mentioned that’s different – but Magick in a western court?

Al.

1 Like