[ARTICLE] On the fence between skepticism and blind faith

Absolutely. I come from a Scientific background and am now an analyst. I have to weigh this and that and don’t treat my Occult experiences any differently - but some are easier to weigh than others, for sure.

Typically, in belief, it’s a weight of evidence over time for someone like me - and I still question things. I should and will. I must or I’ll end up like some of these other people so far down their own UPG hole they largely have no significant ability to discern real from fake (make-belief, fantasy, ego driven narratives) anymore.

But there are times where things align a little too peculiarly. Take my first ritual in this journal, for example. I don’t work with Lilith, but we’ve met and conversed a few times. This was for someone else to know their request was heard, someone close to me, that does work with her. Lilith couldn’t get through to her, so she got through to me, and my friend saw it. To be clear, my friend had requested Lilith contact me.

It’s things like that, over time, caused me to doubt less - but not question less. I will still question, still take a critical look. I have to, so I don’t end up like the All-Believers and I feel like a fool in the end when I wake up.

6 Likes