Paintings and artwork

My original Orobas painting ( :joy::joy: by numbers) and temple wall hangings and my Temple. ( My Temple is Art)

8 Likes

For some reason it wont let me quote your mask photos so pretend this is it! Lol

6 Likes

Today I was asked to drawl a water tree.

This is what the outcome was.

6 Likes

I looked at it and wondered, “Did he empower the drawing or the chalk?” Did he unwittingly unleash a Cthulhu-like entity upon a playground?"

4 Likes

All hail the Eldritch horrors!!

3 Likes

This weeks creation is meh IMO. It’s got great color with the greens and blues, but I wasn’t impressed with the blow out of the paint. I had a big open spot so I tried adding that purple/pink burst. Meh

Will use these colors again.

8 Likes

Thats a kick ass green, I like how the blue interacts with that too.

4 Likes

I saw it in person today and am not impressed. The color scheme was awesome. But it looks really bad dried and in person.

2 Likes

@Nephenthe I like it! To me, color is the most significant part of an illustration…

Here’s the way I typically view “importance” within the facets of a piece of artwork:

1. Colors (Values & Ratios)
  2. Subject (Idea & Placement)
  3. Detail (Intricacy &Variance)
  4. Precision (Accuracy & Time)

Hopefully this makes sense. I’ve never really had to put it into words before. Haha

2 Likes

No I fully understand what you’re saying and thanks for the complement.

2 Likes

I like the colors. The middle is a little blah for colors but it definitely has a lot of nice lacing and cell activation.

7 Likes

To be honest, my brain is so dead from work that I saw your round disk and assumed it was a piece of filtered glass that allowed us to see the colors secretly hidden in the white cloth.

It was still cool when I came to my senses, but you know. There’s an easy laugh for the day.

3 Likes

I like these. They make me think of earth. :earth_americas:

3 Likes

Me too @Arianna

3 Likes

This was a painting from a couple months ago that I’m finally seeing since it dried. Looks like a dragon shooting through the cosmos to me. I dig it

You may not be able to see it but thick chunks of paint were mixed in with the non existent hot pink leaving chunks of grit in the paint while trying it stretch it left nasty poo streaks.

Made this from the drippings of the above painting.

5 Likes

Todays paintings. My niece did the black one

3 Likes

They’re both quite stunning. Thank you for sharing!

1 Like