Paintings and artwork

Nice ones, man.

4 Likes

6 Likes

All dried!

4 Likes

I’m so fucking pissed…. I was trying something and it was working out until…

And then I knocked it from where it was hanging…

6 Likes

If it’s the hole bugging you, pretend it’s for a cigarette and make it smoking (figuratively not literally)? Or not.

Like what you did btw

1 Like

Thank you

2 Likes

Bad lighting but a good piece in the end.

6 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Coooool

2 Likes

@Nephenthe beautiful pieces. What’s your inspiration?

1 Like

Whatever feels right in the moment lol.

5 Likes

Like it. Did you charge/imbue the inderlying YingYang before painting over?

1 Like

I didn’t even think to do that. Thanks for the idea!

1 Like

YW. The process would be “important” to show. Moreso for those that pick things up from pictures (not me, strangely).

What this would allow for is a set “dead” center, a balanced base, that then other things could be applied upon. No dissimilar to using a ritual to balance the area before the main ritual to balance it out.

But, with the Yin-Yang this could be balanced in different ways towards different things. This would mean a few examples of a Yang heavy, a Yin heavy, and one balanced (as the YY suggests). Custom things, mainly, with over things going more (not complete) one way, the other, or an obvious thing where the outliers are displayed, but the focus is on the middle.

Get me?

2 Likes

Yeah I total get what you mean I think, hidden in plain sight and something completely hidden but also present?

I’ve been working with trying to incorporate shapes without making it obvious. Trying to put a cookie cutter shape into the wet paint to leave a slight mark.

1 Like

The WAY hidden appeals to the art crowd, my opinion. Apply it on several levels to potentially entice multiple. Thing of it as a bas glamour to appeal to a broad, a medium to appeal to a moderate. After that, cast per customer, right?

1 Like

Todays piece

4 Likes

Todays art turned out really well.

5 Likes