Demonic Color Therapy

I’m gonna try to cheat and see if I can post from where I have already written up some of this. Save a little time.

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

:pineapple:

1 Like

Nice idea just gonna say though, on my phone I can’t read that unless I open the magnifier or click it :slight_smile: so hopefully peeps read my comments t and click it

edit add correction: dunno what I did clicking the first time when it opened a new page up and was readable but the second time I must not have done it the same way cuz it didn’t do that it only set the ic apart from page asking if ya want to download and it was still unreadably small. Anyhow I’ll figure it out just need to experiment til I do :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

When I pick this back up I will probably start with Azazel and his color red and how it helped me heal.

Maybe give more insight into what I learned from the ancients and color therapy as well.

3 Likes

Thank you. Im being lazy but if I need to I can type it all out.

3 Likes

Probably not necessary if I figure out how I got it to open readable cuz then I can post just do x to read it if it’s small fir you assuming I figure out what I did right the first time

1 Like

Can you copy the text and paste it in? Or use a free program that pulls text from pictures, if it is a picture?

3 Likes

I can try. But I’m not the best with anything computer /electronic related. :joy:

I might could post a link

3 Likes

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CMtCb-bqnnMDgHnQkZVqb_LfMbwiouZN/edit?usp=drivesdk&ouid=108163766045082395795&rtpof=true&sd=true

4 Likes

Ok I THINK I hit the download then view .

So peeps if it’s too small click download then view (not save. View). That makes it open larger (large enough to read).

I almost replied on the wrong thread lol accidentally hit the back page to wrong page n hit reply til I deleted that. Guess it’s obvious I’m not a smart phone techie expert hmm

2 Likes

You can’t be any worse than me :rofl:

2 Likes

I can see them like normal photos in safari, then scroll around and zoom if needed.

I can see clearly it’s from your personal documents as well, so it’s all good for me :slight_smile:

@Kish i closed a thread the other day by accident and had to figure out how to undo it because I fat fingered on my phone…

2 Likes

Sweet!

2 Likes

Pretty neat!

3 Likes

Azazel appeared to me while I had COVID during my sickest days with it.

Azazel appeared with a red light. He kept touching me with this red light. I didn’t understand what he was doing to me. But in my weakened state, nor did I care. I knew Azazel very well and I knew whatever it was he was doing it was not meant to harm me. I just allowed him do his thing so to speak. I would come to understand later that it was color therapy.

After a few days, Belial, Amaymon, Abaddon, and of course Azazel still. They came to me and were touching me with these light.

Red, yellow, blue and green.

Azazel red
Amaymon yellow
Abaddon blue
Belial green

They kept walking around me with these colors touching me. I felt so bad I never even asked o just trusted them and their work.

Some things I spoke about above that I was trying to not have to type again. But I will say that the ancient Egyptians and Greeks knew of the use of color therapy.

First I will start with Azazel and his color red.

4 Likes

Red.

I know why Azazel used this color.

It is the color for the base chakra.

Red is a warm color… comfort

The base chakra is the area of survival , courage and strength. Stability and security.

Azazel, had to appear first and with the red light to give strength and the will to fight. as I had almost given up.

Red is also good for tiredness, lethargy, and boosts circulation …

A main beginning symptom for me with covid was tiredness.

Some problems with the base chakra can be constipation, diarrhea and high blood pressure.

Look at the covid symptoms, tiredness, diarrhea two common problems with covid.

Azazel appeared to give me strength and a will to survive but also to assist with 2 very common COVID symptoms.

He came to me first and worked so hard. I’m so thankful that he did this for me.

Along with the other three they managed to pull me back and get me fighting again.

My next post will be Amaymon and the color yellow.

4 Likes

Please note I am not a doctor if you feel you may have COVID or and illness please consult a medical professional. This is my personal experience. And not advice.

3 Likes