Onyo's Art Journal

Hello everyone :wave:

I’m starting this journal to share the artwork I make for spirits. Some are offerings, some inspired. I can share with you a digital copy of them with you if you want to unless specified. All my art here is inspired by the spirits, for the spirits.

I’ll start with my first ever artwork offering, for King Paimon. Who continues to teach and guide me till today, for which I’m humbled and grateful.

Paper and pen.

Next up:

Archangel Michael. He continues to have my back and be my biggest supporter, he calls me out on my bs, which is much needed lol.

Pencil.

Azazel*, need I say more? He flipped my world upside me, challenged me, and he still does it. I am complaining but not complaining. His difficult lessons have proven to be one of the most significant ones I’ve learnt in my growing practice.

Paint.

Next up, my beloved patron, Lord Belial. I messed up a little, and the lighting is off. But! it’s honest work. I’m still learning how to use this medium.

Ink.

Personal work, no digital copy.

My latest art, Lucifer. He is the one who inspires me the most. I don’t wish to start writing here, because I don’t want to write a novela.

and then, the lovely Prince Orobas:

That’s all for now!
Till next time :purple_heart:

16 Likes

I love these! :heart_eyes:
Art is the best form of magic. :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you! And I agree :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Look who is a very talented lass.

Keep up the good work.

6 Likes

Thank you! :muscle::purple_heart:

6 Likes

Wow! These are all so incredible, your art covers so many styles and figures, it’s amazing! All of them are absolutely amazing. Congrats on your work!! Happy to see it posted. Thanks so much for sharing :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Azazel and Belial really astound me. I think it’s the darkness in them that calls to me (not to be super edgy of anything). That skull against the dark shows such good detail and I love the overall feeling that Azazel laid between his background and the skull he holds gives off. For Belial, I mean you just nailed it. That whole vibe is amazing, the clothes, the expression and everything about it.

7 Likes

Thank you so much! I am experimenting around to see what style I enjoy the most. I’ve been plannin to recreate Azazel’s drawing.

7 Likes

**Saturday Night Doodles :night_with_stars: **

I like the first skull and the second set of wings more.

Solo skull

Fuck anatomy, embrace design! As I sketched over the messed up lines.

Till next time :wave::purple_heart:

14 Likes

Those are really good!! :star_struck:

5 Likes

Thank you! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Gabriel

Gabriel is one intimidating…spirit. In my experience he’s pretty cutthroat and to the point. I see him in extremely dark blues and in a “no bs” vibe everytime I meet him. He’s the 2nd angel I learned about at the very beginning.

Medium: Watercolor
Time taken: 2-3 ish hours? I didn’t keep track.

Dropped my paint water in between while fixing my bed table’s leg, moved my drawing copy out of the way ASAP because I learned from the last time, water fell on my bed instead. Cue my friend screeching in horror and me hurrying to tell friend no. 2 to pass me the tissues.

Anyways, here it is:

I made a thumbnail sketch first (which is not shown here). I already had the colors planned out. I focused a lot more on the skin and armor than anything else. But this one of my most favorite backgrounds I’ve ever painted.

This is the only scan option I could find that didn’t fuck up the image :skull:

That’s all for now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Till next time :wave: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Excellent artwork as always :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s such a soothing colour scheme and you tied it all together so well. :clap: Love your work.

3 Likes

Thank you :pleading_face: :purple_heart:
@Kish @Veil

3 Likes

I looooovvvve this!

3 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

It’s so pretty! Love the background for him, and I love the that eyes just give off a glowing and pure sight energy. Beautiful art!

2 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

A wallpaper I made for my mom and a fanart. I wanted to practice digital art on my laptop, since there’s no space on my phone and it’s also a bigger screen.

pen and ink, scanned.

made on photopea, fanart. they’re characters from a book called Scum Villain’s Self Saving System. It’s a wild ride from beginning to end.

8 Likes

Cloud Study

I used to scry clouds a lot, for fun. I’ve always wanted to paint them. Instead of using up a whole page and panicking, I divided the paper into slots and practiced in each box. I like how they turned our. The 2nd and 7th are my personal favorites.

6 Likes