[SOCIAL] Dank/Funny/Motivational/All Memes - no videos

Frog & Toad are Friends!
Remember it well.

Al.

1 Like

IMG_2489

You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself! What a grotesque set of cartoons! I mean, really!
And as for men who can’t find the clitoris, I could never find the menses, urine and faeces I craved! (OK, I did a few times.) Even brothels, you had to pay up in advance and then give the bitch at least 90 minutes notice so she could both drink and psyche herself up. And they used to drink beer, which I never liked as women’s’ urine.
Sure, I knew (and still do) where the clitoris is, it’s just that I was interested in other things. Forgive me!

Al.

1 Like

The meme is actually making fun of women who complain about men not being able to find the clitoris but themselves are unable to give a handjob without destroying the dick.

1 Like

I’ve always been a body man. And as such I always wanted what the female body could - but rarely did - give me. If you’re into the clitoris, place a match in the middle of and between your lips. With practice, learn how to move said match to different sides if your lips, with your lips. Been there and done that!

Al.
Ps. Be prepared to imbibe the wonderous juices; just stating.

1 Like

1 Like