Paintings and artwork

This turned out hella good. I may hit up Walmart and get some purple yarn.

10 Likes

Are these little voodoo dolls?

5 Likes

Yurp!!

Here’s how this one’s turning out.

11 Likes

They are awesome!

7 Likes

Tyvm. I’m having a lot of fun making them. Soon to be for sale in our shop.

6 Likes

Oh, that will be cool!

3 Likes

Oh I am very happy with this outcome. I can make a few more too. Anybody got ideas for color theme?

9 Likes

Color themes… hmm…
Black and red?
Zebra? (Black & white stripes)
Tiger? (Black & orange stripes)
Tuxedo? (White with black jacket like pattern)

4 Likes

10 Likes

These are so cool!! Thank you for sharing :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Todays painting I did with my mother. She did the light side I did the dark side

9 Likes

This journal is like a box of ideas, I love everything so much!

5 Likes

I’m looking at making a mala this week. Waiting on a couple more strands of the green but I like how it all looks together.

I’m not sure what totem to use for the joining of the two ends on this one. The issue is with finding quality materials that don’t cost an arm and a leg for them.

This blue is soo pretty in person.

This last one I like the idea of bats and these look ok but when you touch them you can feel they are plastic.

Would that bother anyone else or is that part of my ocd kicking in?

8 Likes

As long as they knew they were plastic, it shouldn’t bother them.

5 Likes

Are you gonna sell them?

3 Likes

I was gonna say, the blue caught my eye at once :eyes:

Can you get little resin- or plastic-cast skulls of animals or something? I loved the bird skull mala bead train you made.

Reminds me of a certain peacock deity I know

3 Likes

I like the dark purple and the blue in the last picture.

2 Likes

I like them all, though I gotta say my cell screen really makes the light purple ones pop (like magenta). Add: or is it fuschia? Anyway love em all.

1 Like

Yes I will be.

1 Like

I have real gemstone skulls but if you mean for the adornment, totem? I have one citrine wolf head carving that I’m gonna use but I’ll probably get it in another color as it doesn’t match what I currently have in stock.

I had seen some badass obsidian foxes and other stones and creatures. All of which I can do but the nicer pieces I buy the more expensive the end price is. I’m trying to make them nice and quality while not cost a lot.

2 Likes