Looking for Binding Chat Friends

I’m looking for witches, magicians, practitioners, etc. who have real world background and practice with binding-type workings.

I’m looking to host a group on PM where we can cheerfully fight about best practices and have some friendly high-intensity chats and discussions about favorite methods, safe methods, and unsafe practices. Also, of course, some calmer conversations as well and a place where we can work out issues related to the topic together.

There would be a couple rules, for example you’ve got to have actual experience and not be new—it’s not a teaching group, it’s a conversation group. The conversations we have stay private (i.e. no screenshots). After there’s an initial group, we’d vote on people to add. And, no targeted (personal) insults.

Drop a comment if you’re interested.

Mods….I’ve seen similar posts before but if mine is against the rules please handle appropriately. @norse900 @ReyCuervo @Nephenthe @Veil

10 Likes

There is nothing in the rules against forming group DM for specific purposes, as this one is, as long as the purpose is within the TOS. Approved.

7 Likes

I’m very interested in this discussion/debate. I’m excited to learn more.

Thank you @ReyCuervo for allowing this. I think it will be very educational.

Cool @Laurel_Spider

7 Likes

Im interested.

6 Likes

Agree with Rey. It wouldn’t be any different than a private message discussion about Politics, which is explicitly allowed and used as an example in the forum.

I’m interested. May have to go dark if things get way active, but that’s then and not now.

6 Likes

I am all about this all day long.

3 Likes

I have no idea about it… So I’ll just smile and nod from the sidelines.

2 Likes

Let me know

1 Like

I’m down!

2 Likes

I’d be interested… But bindings aren’t my forte. I do love a good bit of baneful magick.

Edited for spelling and grammar

@Laurel_Spider I’m interested.

3 Likes

Hi, I’m interested @Laurel_Spider.

1 Like