World Cup results?

I think I managed to alter World Cup results using magick, and made Morocco win. One part of me tells me that it’s coincidence, but the other part of me wants to believe that the magick I did worked.

1 Like

Altering world events is difficult, and so is altering events such as sports. Many magicians will claim they altered this election or that match. However, if they can’t do this consistently, then it’s likely they did not influence it.

So, if you can continuesly bring about successful outcomes, there may be something to it.

4 Likes

I tried to alter it too. Needed whatshisname country to score two goals but they only scored one. So fuck them for not scoring more. But I was still grateful for that one because, hell, what else can I do?

Yeah, the world cup pisses me off.

4 Likes

Yeah same. And people yell hysterically for hours in my street… YELL somewhere else?

6 Likes

I have altered it consistently.
Morocco has only won one world cup match in the past 36 years, I managed to make them #1 in theit group with 7 points.
If that’s not enough, I also managed to make them last to the semi-finals which has never happened in the entire African continent before.

3 Likes

Are you talking about England? :smiley:

2 Likes

Now, I would remember if it was England. Netherlands, I think.

Also, if you can do this consistently, share your method, dude

3 Likes

My method was simple. I did it the night before Morocco faced Croatia (beginning game), and they have been winning since then.
What I did was I used a pendulum, and a pendulum chart. I asked fate, success, and luck (the concepts themselves, NOT embodiments or anything) to be on favour of Morocco throughout the entire WC. And they all said yes.
Recently I also added Reality and the Universe, and I’ll likely try my luck with a goddess named Astaphe, who is the mother of Baphomet.

3 Likes

Well… Baphomet was Lévi’s idea to put the elements of magick in one image (look closely, the real essence of magick is there, more or less disguised but visible if you know what you’re looking for), even if the name is older (associated with the Templars, if I remember correctly), but other than that, I would tell you to fuck it and take credit for it :slight_smile: After all, you got what you wanted and that’s what counts in magick.

4 Likes

Got it. And thanks.

2 Likes

So you have altered many matches successfully over the years?

2 Likes

Over the years? No. I’ve only started this year
But I’ve controlled 5 so far, all of which were succesful.

2 Likes